Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 01:44 AM   #201
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Here is my Bryce Harper with the Generic 92 (not 22) stance.

MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 01:46 AM   #202
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
You are doing this? If you get it will you upload it? I did this with the Cubs just to double-check that it works. From what I've found and from what Knight told me to have true opening-day rosters we will have to take 15 non-active roster players (that are on the 40-man roster) off of the 40-man roster. Then start a franchise and put them back on. A bit of work but worth it to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Wanna link it in the thread?...I'll put it on the front page if you want.

M.K.
Knight165
Here you go, Roster before going into franchise with only opening day 25 on 40 man roster.

wrong file one sec
Old 03-31-2011, 01:49 AM   #203
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
Here you go, Roster before going into franchise with only opening day 25 on 40 man roster.

wrong file one sec
Awesome. Is there any way you can upload it to sports connect. I haven't the slightest clue where my flash drive is. And just to confirm, this will give us accurate 25-man rosters and we just have to go in and add the other 15 players (on each team) to the 40-man roster?

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 03-31-2011, 01:51 AM   #204
Banned

OVR: 0

Holy ****, these rosters are awesome. Thanks to everyone involved.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:51 AM   #205
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

I didn't know where to post this for Padre fans. CF Rico Noel and RP Scott Munter are in FA2 i believe? Not sure which number. Use one of them to replace Gregg Zaun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 01:52 AM   #206
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Awesome. Is there any way you can upload it to sports connect. I haven't the slightest clue where my flash drive is. And just to confirm, this will give us accurate 25-man rosters and we just have to go in and add the other 15 players (on each team) to the 40-man roster?
correct and will add to sportsconnect unless knight wants to I feel more comfortable with that, Im not taking any heat for trying to steal work lol

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xu89ou
Old 03-31-2011, 01:53 AM   #207
Rookie

OVR: 0

good work everyone. look forward to helping against next offseason!
Old 03-31-2011, 01:58 AM   #208
TK-421

M11x's Arena

OVR: 8

Gem of an update! If anyone is curious of those added that got the SCEA face update, load the roster and go to roster control. From there, choose any MLB team and select "manage roster". Once the roster loads for that specific team, scroll right and hit the X button on potential and select 'sort' which orders potential "A" through "F". Check out the "A" players that have no mlb service. Some are true current rookie prospects but some are older players who are also "A" potential without any experience. Many of these players are 27 or older and have an original face from SCEA. Keep in mind that their potential rating will not affect their specific develop or disrupt the overall player progression since they have passed their peak development.

Great work to all involved!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »