Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 12:20 AM   #129
Rookie

Meyeke's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

I know I know... OSFM has only been out a mere hour or so but I just caught a couple of pretty obvious issues with Seattle Mariners organization.

1) Edits to SCEA MLB players somehow made it in. Not ratings (as far as I can tell anyway), but things like stance changes and equipment edits. Not sure if you wanted those in the initial set or not... but they are in there.

2) RHP Joe Nelson made it in. He has been out of the picture for months now. Not sure why he made it through, but he's gotta go.

That's all for now. Sorry to be a downer.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:21 AM   #130
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermex
I can't seem to find Bryce Harper... is he not in this go-round?

And I was curious if anyone has created Craig Whitaker a reliever for San Francisco, a #1 pick a few years back.
No Whitaker didn't make the cut. I really thought more guys would be released, which would have created room for guys like Whitaker.

The beauty of the importing feature is that you can always include new players to the roster.

Knight may or may not be doing player packs. If he does, you can always make a request! And I know I'm going to offer help with those if he's looking for help. I'll be sure to get Whitaker as an option.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:21 AM   #131
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Unless I'm missing something, you have to go in and injure the players once you start your franchise. The only thing that I've not been able to figure out is why the CPU is not placing the players on the DL when I have it set to auto. I'm having to put injured players on the DL manually (even with injury management set to auto). Not a big deal. And again, I assume that the injuries will remain once I turn it back onto "ON" in the options menu.
30 team?
Injury management to AUTO...it's a different option....and must be tied to the CPU profile.
You can do it if you're using 30 team though...regardless of the setting.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-31-2011, 12:22 AM   #132
Rookie

OVR: 3

Advice for replacing Egan for Brewers: Adrian Rosario was returned to the Brewers after his spring training with the Orioles. Just swap these two if Rosario was already created.

Hope that helps.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:23 AM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 1

you sirZ are a gentleman and a scholar. now excuse me while i go change pants.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:23 AM   #134
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Ha oh Bryce is DEFINITELY there. He's the 4th-highest rated guy in the whole Nats organization.

I noticed he was way up there, so I had to go into Franchise to see what the CPU does with him. After Werth went down with an injury Bryce was immediately called up to be the cleanup hitter. He was putting up a nice little line, too.
I was SOOOOO on the fence on how to rate Harper. So many guys say he can step right into the majors and do well...He's so young though. He was a tough choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSCHMITT
BREWERS ROSTER EDITS:

Several things should be edited,

-SP Tyler Thornburg does not have ratings for his pitches
-RP Pat Egan was returned to the Orioles
-RP Chris Cody was released from organization completely
-C Angel Salome is a minor league free agent and was let go after last year

Other than that, great job.
Got them...thank you.

This is why I love O.S. Things get found...FAST!!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-31-2011, 12:24 AM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 1

you sirs, are gentlemen and a scholars. now excuse me while i go change pants.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 12:25 AM   #136
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSCHMITT
Advice for replacing Egan for Brewers: Adrian Rosario was returned to the Brewers after his spring training with the Orioles. Just swap these two if Rosario was already created.

Hope that helps.

thanks again..

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »