Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-30-2010, 10:58 PM   #753
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardy79
Yep tried that too. On the picture drive area I can use the triangle and display all, but all it sees is the franchise picture of the MLB the show. In the Save Data Utility - PS3 it doesn't give me that display all option when I hit the triangle unfortunately. It basically keeps saying it sees nothing. Is there some internal setting that is on that I need to turn off so it can see all files.

Thanks for the help. I really do appreciate it.
Make sure you unzipped the file.

Check the file structure(while on your PC)

PS3(folder)/SAVEDATA(folder)/BCUS94584034(folder) ...no extra PS3 folder or make sure there is at least ONE PS3 folder. That is usually the problem.
PS3/SAVEDATA/BCUS

If there are two PS3 folders(sometimes this happens unzipping) just move the second one(inside the first one) to your desktop ...delete the empty PS3 folder(you moved the files to your desktop) and move the PS3/SAVEDATA/BCUS folders back onto the drive.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 10-01-2010, 08:44 AM   #754
Rookie

OVR: 5

sorry if this has already been answered but is there gonna be a knight season end roster?
Old 10-01-2010, 08:43 PM   #755
Rookie

OVR: 0
Finally got it Knight. Your awesome thank you so much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2010, 09:16 PM   #756
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdon
sorry if this has already been answered but is there gonna be a knight season end roster?
I don't think so.
I took on a bit much this year.

Next year...
Opening Day set
1 Historical set
and an End of Season set...as I used to do.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 10-03-2010, 02:24 PM   #757
Rookie

puckhogg11's Arena

OVR: 1

Knight thanks for making the rosters. I never thought that I would find a baseball game that was as much fun as MVP but I was wrong. The graphics are awesome and your Full Minors roster made this game unbelievable. Thanks again.

Jason
Old 10-03-2010, 03:09 PM   #758
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

You're very welcome guys...it's my pleasure to work on rosters for this game.
It' like therapy for me I think.
Weird, huh?

M.K.
Knight165
Old 10-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #759
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I don't know if I'll be updating again. Somehow, I'm doubting it right now.
I have my plate full to be honest.

RunAndShoot....
That's not really going to work. I really need a "stock" set and for me to be working backwards to what it already was is a little counter-productive, wouldn't you say?!

M.K.
Knight165
yea i hear ya. i just remember a couple times this year where it seemed like there was a dead period for a couple days where someone could jump in and make those edits. of course it would have to be under the perfect circumstances- a few games into the season to see what equipment everyone's using. And at an hour or so a team it'll add up.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 10-06-2010, 04:06 PM   #760
Pro

OVR: 5

Dear Knight and RUN AND SHOOT,

First Knight I am glad to hear that you plan to work on an opening day set for MLB11. This is the set I always use.

Yes, there were times this year where the process seemed to break down for a while. The problem is that it is a linear process meaning only one person can edit the file at a time regardless of how many people are collaborating on the project. Also, we all have lives and family and work matters need to come first. Yet the roster was completed despite the tremendous amount of work involved.

I am hoping that player potential will be editable in MLB11. That will at least save some time in hunting for A and B fictitious players and transfering them to get the right mix. It will also make it possible to adjust the mix (less As and Bs and more Cs just as it should be - a bell shaped curve rather than an equal mix of each.

What we can all do to help the process move more quickly is to put together as much information as possible on the appropriate minor league and major league players in advance and provide it to Knight and company so there is less leg work that they need to do before creating the players in the roster. I am already putting together such information for the Detroit franchise and started using Bahnzo's roster tools for the minor league and major league players once their seasons were over. (I mean after their last games - Detroit's season was over some time before that) I also am trying to include, when possible, photos of the players without caps or batting helmets as I think that is more useful in creating the faces. If others can do the same for the other 29 franchises that will take us a long way forward in next years opening day roster project.

Thank everyone again for all their hard work this year.

Karle

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »