Home

The State of the Association

This is a discussion on The State of the Association within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-25-2010, 05:59 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: The State of the Association

Just weird, this may be the first year where I can't think of one thing the other game has over 2k..It was jumpshooting and playcalling last year but this yr..idk.
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"
Old 09-25-2010, 06:24 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3
Great read. Playing games like fifa make me yearn for basketball titles that give me an authentic simulation. NBA2k has always been close in giving me that responsiveness but I think this year will be a year to remember.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:37 PM   #19
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
Just weird, this may be the first year where I can't think of one thing the other game has over 2k..It was jumpshooting and playcalling last year but this yr..idk.
Exactly. The physics didn't work out so well eithet.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 09-25-2010, 07:14 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
Live10 did not have better jumpshooting than 2k10....all the jumpshots in live had the releases on the way down,most of them anyway. The players barely get off the ground when they shoot either. Not to mention hardly any sig shots?and guess what that lead to?a bunch of players getting stuck with that default shot,and on that one they don't even jump so it gets blocked all the time...

yea,playcalling was better for sure,but jumpshooting?nice try sneaking that one into ur post

Ps,another really irritating thing is that players never dive out of bounds on live 10 they just run out,which idky but it really irritate because diving let's you reach farther faster,and a better representation of hustle,so it bothered me it was left out...anywho,2k is off the chain this year,all they needed was improved dribbling and more of the same focus on association,they've def done that so this willprove to be the best yet...

Especially because 2kshare will fill in all the holes when it comes to missing teams/players like the 93 suns
Old 09-25-2010, 07:21 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordankobewade7
Live10 did not have better jumpshooting than 2k10....all the jumpshots in live had the releases on the way down,most of them anyway. The players barely get off the ground when they shoot either. Not to mention hardly any sig shots?and guess what that lead to?a bunch of players getting stuck with that default shot,and on that one they don't even jump so it gets blocked all the time...

yea,playcalling was better for sure,but jumpshooting?nice try sneaking that one into ur post

Ps,another really irritating thing is that players never dive out of bounds on live 10 they just run out,which idky but it really irritate because diving let's you reach farther faster,and a better representation of hustle,so it bothered me it was left out...anywho,2k is off the chain this year,all they needed was improved dribbling and more of the same focus on association,they've def done that so this willprove to be the best yet...

Especially because 2kshare will fill in all the holes when it comes to missing teams/players like the 93 suns
lol fanatics always overreact...
I'm not sneaking anything into my posts I strongly believe that.
I liked lives jumpshooting alot more because the stars and most of the other players had much more accurate sig jumpers. And live had Great momentum shots meanwhile 2k10 did not. 2k10 had terrible jumpshooting, the terrible spacing and crazy closeouts ruined that part of the game. This year 2k11 looks to have the best jumpshooting ever..aswell as spacing.
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2010, 08:37 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 13
EA will probably fold next year, so they can bring all of those dudes to 2K and help make an even more awesome 2K12
Old 09-25-2010, 08:53 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickz24
What ? I like a sim game as much as the next man -- but from a business stand point. Not enough people understand basketball to appreciate a true basketball sim. They'd be coaches .. if they did. The true sim gm we ask for would turn 60-70 of the 2k population off. I'ma just enjoy the best gm out .. as my video game retirement date is fast approaching.
I feel you.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:56 PM   #24
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

I was expecting a story about the Association lol

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »