Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-26-2010, 06:29 PM   #641
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenoob
You can't download it from the Roster Vault because it's not a roster file. It's a Franchise file and you must download it from one of the zips he has posted. Also, if you care about getting trophies, you won't be able to with his franchise file.
ok so what do i need to do to use it in my franchise? (please give me like a step by step, i'm really slow with this kind of stuff lol) also, does it include full minor leagues + up to date roster, or what?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 07:21 PM   #642
MVP

OVR: 18

The franchise files are for people who want to use 30 team control (to manage all the AI logic problems) and use this http://www.operationsports.com/forums/scea-sports-mlb-rosters/408204-2010-season-roster-updates-knight165s-rosters.html

Overall it results in a more accurate exp imo. The franchise file doesn't have up to date rosters nor added players like Mike Lamb and Brian Sweeney. A franchise file is a franchise save the hustlin make that you can use without having to reset lineups after spring training and stuff, but u can't earn trophies.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 07-26-2010, 07:37 PM   #643
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
The franchise files are for people who want to use 30 team control (to manage all the AI logic problems) and use this http://www.operationsports.com/forums/scea-sports-mlb-rosters/408204-2010-season-roster-updates-knight165s-rosters.html

Overall it results in a more accurate exp imo. The franchise file doesn't have up to date rosters nor added players like Mike Lamb and Brian Sweeney. A franchise file is a franchise save the hustlin make that you can use without having to reset lineups after spring training and stuff, but u can't earn trophies.
well i was going to control all 30 teams anyways, so that works out great. now, how do i get this thing rolling? what do i have to do? the link you posted isn't coming up btw.

also, does this have all the correct minor leaguers or not?
Old 07-26-2010, 10:19 PM   #644
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMVP91
ok so what do i need to do to use it in my franchise? (please give me like a step by step, i'm really slow with this kind of stuff lol) also, does it include full minor leagues + up to date roster, or what?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2041335570

- Download the file from one of the 2 links he has posted.
- Extract it into the flash drive and make sure the directory is "PS3\SAVEDATA\BCUS######"
- Place the flash drive into your PS3
- Go to your Sava Data Utility, press triangle on your device and hit triangle again on the save file, hit copy
- Load up MLB 10 > Franchise > Continue > and select the one you just copied over.

The roster is set for opening day and you're in control of the lineups so it's up to you to keep them correct. I'm not sure if it's missing any players or anything.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:30 PM   #645
Rookie

Ok thanks a lot man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 11:52 PM   #646
Rookie

actually it's not working. i downloaded it, extracted it onto the flash drive, and when i stick it in the ps3 and go to saved date utility it tells me that the flash drive is empty, when it's in fact not, the file is saved on it...
Old 07-27-2010, 01:42 PM   #647
Rookie

ok so i finally got it to work, but i have 1 last question. can i now manually place players on the dl with this franchise file? it already has some players on the dl (like Matsuzaka for example), but many guys that are injured in real life are not on the dl (like Nick Johnson). so is there any way for me to manually put, say Nick Johnson, on the dl? or is that only possible before the franchise starts?

also sorry for the 3 posts in a row. if a mod wants to you can remove the previous two posts since i got it to work now.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:53 PM   #648
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMVP91
ok so i finally got it to work, but i have 1 last question. can i now manually place players on the dl with this franchise file? it already has some players on the dl (like Matsuzaka for example), but many guys that are injured in real life are not on the dl (like Nick Johnson). so is there any way for me to manually put, say Nick Johnson, on the dl? or is that only possible before the franchise starts?

also sorry for the 3 posts in a row. if a mod wants to you can remove the previous two posts since i got it to work now.
I believe you can manually set them onto the DL, but remember to put them on when you get to the date they got injured on. There's a thread in this forum that has all the daily updates to do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »