Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-02-2010, 12:44 PM   #297
Hall Of Fame

42's Arena

OVR: 57
re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
you should send this to Millenium so he can put it in the first post.

Done.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:27 PM   #298
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey guys,
I decided to download these rosters, but the amount of A players kind of scared me off so I decided I wanted to make a "ghetto" version, with all the rankings that bwere in this set, but with faces done as they get called up to the majors, but all this copying down is kind of tedious and I still have SO much more to do, so I just wanted to ask a question:
Even though there is alot of A potentials, does that mean all them will become 100 overalls(that's what scares me, I don't want a league full of MANY 100 overalls)? I have no problem 30 team controlling to keep costs down, my concern is that the league will be too good with all the A's. thank you guys.
Old 07-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #299
Rookie

OVR: 1

Snake or TD,

Any chance will get to play 4.1 this weekend or should I plan on doing other things this weekend....

appreciate the hard work

thanks

Trazler
Old 07-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #300
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzyMike05
Yes I agree. After playing a bunch of games before V3, I was telling my buddies that it seems like in this years edition, the 4 seamer has some break to it. I figured that the pitch edits wouldn't alter too much to what SCEA already had, but there are a lot of changes. I think that the 4 seamer is the most popular pitch among all pitchers in MLB, and that is why SCEA implemented it into almost every pitcher. I watch every Pirate game I can get to, and the only pitchers on the team that do not have a pretty straight fastball are Ohlendorf and Carrasco. The 4 seam fastball is almost extinct on V3 and V4 lol.
Does every pitcher have a sinker (instead of a 4 seamer) again this year?
Old 07-02-2010, 03:15 PM   #301
Rookie

OVR: 1

My thoughts also. After Jimenez threw his no-hitter he and the pitching coach, Apodaca said he had a great 4 seamer working, yet in these sets he doesn't have it. In fact most of the Rockies pitchers in this set have no 4 seamer yet they throw one in real life. Kind of confused.

Last edited by Neil33; 07-02-2010 at 03:15 PM. Reason: mis-spelled name
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2010, 05:05 PM   #302
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil33
My thoughts also. After Jimenez threw his no-hitter he and the pitching coach, Apodaca said he had a great 4 seamer working, yet in these sets he doesn't have it. In fact most of the Rockies pitchers in this set have no 4 seamer yet they throw one in real life. Kind of confused.
i think the pitch types were based on replicating the resulting movement of the real life pitch, not the name of the pitch. i could be wrong but if the 4sfb in MLB show 2010 doesn't make the same movement but another type of fastball did, the pitcher in the game was given another fb type. now, the pitch type info may have been carried over from when they were collected during 2009 and just input for 2010, i hope they can jump on and comment on how much was carried over or was most of it reworked/re-researched... also, apparently there is more movement(break) in the 4sfb for MLB2010, than there was for MLB2009. still, whether it can move the same as someone's real life 4sfb, i hope someone else can chime in.
Old 07-02-2010, 05:08 PM   #303
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil33
i might add, you should try out banhzo's or insain's pitch edits and see if either alternative is more to your liking.
Old 07-02-2010, 05:10 PM   #304
Rookie

soonermagic75's Arena

OVR: 9

Struts edits are well thought out it appears to me, although i agree there could be a few more 4seamers included.........Rosters are great. Any Idea when 4.1 drop fellas?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »