Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-28-2010, 01:58 PM   #193
Rookie

OVR: 0
re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven
Hey did you finish ur transactions up to date? would love to get my hands on that one, can u post it on a zip or rar file when done.
I second this
Old 06-28-2010, 02:16 PM   #194
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
Sorry for being confused, but all of this V4, V4.1, & V4.1 stamina edits, as well as the opening day, up to date current roster, and V4 with minor edit stuff really is a little perplexing when trying to figure out which roster to use.

Could someone please list each V4 roster that is on SportsConnect and briefly describe exactly what it is, as well as discussing the V4.1 that is yet to be released and how it will differ from V4?

Thank you very much.
V4 is on Sportsconnect as OSFMV4Rerated - this is the original V4 file that myself and TD did based on V3. Contained is all the bells and whistles of precious versions as well as The majority of SCEA players rerated utilizing the Roster Tool program as well as trying to reflect this years performance.

TD recently made a few minor corrections after some play on his own to a few relievers (closer durability) and upped David Price's stamina. He posted that as V4MinorCorrections (I think).

V4.1 is just an alternative to V4 since there are people in the community that request different stamina ratings other than the ones that Razr used for V3. It will utilize Bahnzo's roster tool to use the stamina rating that it comes up with. This will be completed this week. I may touch up a few things there but nothing earth shattering that will make a difference to V4. I will post those here this way anyone can modify their version to such without having to DL ANOTHER version LOL.

Hope this helps.

Another year, and here we go again.

Last edited by JaSnake16; 06-28-2010 at 02:19 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:33 PM   #195
Rookie

camel's Arena

OVR: 6
Icon14 re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
working my way from AL east through and taking a break at the Twins for franchise file
Thanks for doing these, Hustlin! I am eagerly awaiting this one to finally start a franny.
Romans 10:13
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2010, 02:57 PM   #196
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
V4 is on Sportsconnect as OSFMV4Rerated - this is the original V4 file that myself and TD did based on V3. Contained is all the bells and whistles of precious versions as well as The majority of SCEA players rerated utilizing the Roster Tool program as well as trying to reflect this years performance.

TD recently made a few minor corrections after some play on his own to a few relievers (closer durability) and upped David Price's stamina. He posted that as V4MinorCorrections (I think).

V4.1 is just an alternative to V4 since there are people in the community that request different stamina ratings other than the ones that Razr used for V3. It will utilize Bahnzo's roster tool to use the stamina rating that it comes up with. This will be completed this week. I may touch up a few things there but nothing earth shattering that will make a difference to V4. I will post those here this way anyone can modify their version to such without having to DL ANOTHER version LOL.

Hope this helps.
jasnake jenrry mejia and michael bowden of the mets ,red sox both are rp/sp .what rating would you give them for stamina .
Old 06-28-2010, 04:17 PM   #197
Rookie

OVR: 6

v4.1 is getting worked on right now. Stamina is being adjusted using Bahnzo's tool.

Old 06-28-2010, 04:32 PM   #198
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean3790
v4.1 is getting worked on right now. Stamina is being adjusted using Bahnzo's tool.
hahaha!!! everytime i get started making rosters moves to current date a new verison starting coming out.is 4.1 in testing or you making a few changes.will this be out soon,if not i just stick what i have to share my updated rosters.my cutoff dated is 6/28 which is today.thanks a bunch man

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 06-28-2010, 04:48 PM   #199
Pro

ferriscj24's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgoi
Rosters look great to me, pitch edits are fantastic.

Only issue I see is:

- C.C. Sabbathia was completely gassed after 95 pitches and C.C. has been known to be something of a workhorse, constantly throwing 120 pitches in games and being perfectly fine.

Everything else looks great.
I've been saying the same thing since V.3, but everyone seems to think I'm dreaming or something. Porcello pitched a dominant marathon last night for me, 5 innings of shutout ball for 72 pitches, and I had to take him out before his arm fell off. He was gassed. At 72.

I took a screen shot of Scott Kazmir a few days ago in the V.3 thread, page 51 I believe, he had about 50-60% energy left after 1 inning of 24 pitches. Yet, nobody seems to think the stamina edits are a problem.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:18 PM   #200
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean3790
Thanks Dean, looking forward to testing it out.

For people that still may not be clear on this, v4.1 will address starting pitcher stamina attributes using bahnzo's rostertool data. v3.0 and v4.0 did not, for starter stamina. (but v4.0, in contrast to v3.0 did use bahnzo tool data for basically 'everything else').

with v3 and v4.0, the problem for those that can see it, is the starting pitcher has ZERO energy on his energy bar by around 80? pitches... whether it takes 5IP or 7, the IP don't matter. Now, we all agree we can try to grind it out so the starter gets his 100+ pitches, but those of us seeing this as a problem in realism, agree that no MLB caliber starter is tossing his 81st to his 110th pitches w/o his mojo. In otherwords we'd like to see his energy bar depleted starting around 110-120 pitches, then if he pitches from 120 to his 130th pitch, it would be a grind it out w/ zero energy on the bar. this is basically it.

now, there is a version in between v4.0 and the yet to be released v4.1, it is called "v4 minorfixes" released by thirddegrees... he basically lowered the durability attributes of most relief pitchers.

Dean, I hope you're doing the work for v4.1 using TD's v4minorfixes?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »