Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-24-2010, 08:42 AM   #409
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

Are we really having only certain people test out these rosters? Thats a joke hahahaha
Old 06-24-2010, 09:22 AM   #410
Rookie

OVR: 6

I'm not testing the complete version. It's missing some player re-rates. JaSnake and TD are the only guys that have it still.

Old 06-24-2010, 09:32 AM   #411
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

Actually TD is the only one with it, I have not seen the edited build but I know what hes been doing with it. Ill have an update later or hopefully an announcement. Glad to hear though that that early build is netting better pitching stats. There were players still left unedited in that build and also defensive ratings in the NL unmodified which will make a huge difference in the end product.

Another year, and here we go again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2010, 10:11 AM   #412
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Actually TD is the only one with it, I have not seen the edited build but I know what hes been doing with it. Ill have an update later or hopefully an announcement. Glad to hear though that that early build is netting better pitching stats. There were players still left unedited in that build and also defensive ratings in the NL unmodified which will make a huge difference in the end product.
Yeah, I mean, the stats aren't perfect, but they are definitely realistic. If we didn't have those perfect games and no-hitters this year, they would probably be spot on.

Old 06-24-2010, 10:31 AM   #413
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean3790
Yeah, I mean, the stats aren't perfect, but they are definitely realistic. If we didn't have those perfect games and no-hitters this year, they would probably be spot on.
Lol. When I don't throw at least a one-hitter in the first series I play, these rosters are officially UNrealistic

Be sure to check out my Padres franchise daily!
Old 06-24-2010, 12:16 PM   #414
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16

does this mean you've put into v4 what was meant to be on v4.1?
did you soup up starter staminas across the roster?
Old 06-24-2010, 12:59 PM   #415
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcabc
does this mean you've put into v4 what was meant to be on v4.1?
did you soup up starter staminas across the roster?
Starters staminas were NOT touched by me in any way. My spreadsheets covered all of the other pitchers ratings with the exception of stamina and that was affected in that early build. SCEA really wasnt as far off with pitchers ratings than they were for hitters ratings compared to the DB. But there were differences. 4.1 will contain all different stamina ratings with the other ratings remaining the same from V4.

Another year, and here we go again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2010, 01:10 PM   #416
Pro

OVR: 5

right, i remember the pitcher staminas were not to be change (corrected) on v4, i thought something w/ the original plan changed due to Dean's reports about his testing of the v4 beta... , but okay, no on that.

so this mean's Dean's more recent favorable sim results are due to the less potent bats in v4... and pitcher's getting better 'stuff' for their pitches...

meaning, was the there a general upward change in pitcher attributes (control, break) through the roster v4?

Last edited by abcabc; 06-24-2010 at 05:37 PM. Reason: clarity

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »