Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-23-2010, 10:54 PM   #393
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcabc
what pitcher level are you, pope?
I use HOF for pitching with meter.

PSN: xNobleEaglex
Old 06-23-2010, 11:05 PM   #394
King Bundy

MizzyMike05's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
I kind of liked the pitching stamina and attributes prior to the V3 release. I'm not crazy about the idea of radically changing the stamina ratings. I do however think the game needs serious changing of player ratings, especially hitters. Its going to be tough to decide between using V2 or V4. On one hand, I don't want the pitch edits, but on the other, I really want the batter edits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlanta
I'm w/ ya bro... dunno what to do either. Maybe wait for V5.
I think i'm with you guys. This roster is amazing, and i am so appreciative of these rosters its not even funny. I am going to use this roster set no matter what happens. I just think that tweaking with the stamina drastically like they did is unnecessary. I AM NOT BASHING ANYONE OR ANY WORK DONE TO THIS ROSTER SET, so please don't make a useless post saying that i am complaining. Unlike bondsfan, I actually like the pitch edits a lot (except for there almost being no straight fast balls), but i disagree with the stamina edits. Otherwise, this roster is seriously UNREAL. If SCEA hired them to do this, i would definitely pay whatever i had to get my hands on these. I hope there is a V4.1 to fix the stamina edits, but if not, then i don't mind at all. Yet again, thanks again to all involved in this project.

Crosby vs. Ovechkin (Blog)
Old 06-23-2010, 11:24 PM   #395
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

When I said pitch edits, I was referring to the stamina. I'm right with you stu. I'm not sure if the V4.1 roster is going to change all the staminas back to the original, or what.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 11:33 PM   #396
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by stusteelersqb5
I think i'm with you guys. This roster is amazing, and i am so appreciative of these rosters its not even funny. I am going to use this roster set no matter what happens. I just think that tweaking with the stamina drastically like they did is unnecessary. I AM NOT BASHING ANYONE OR ANY WORK DONE TO THIS ROSTER SET, so please don't make a useless post saying that i am complaining. Unlike bondsfan, I actually like the pitch edits a lot (except for there almost being no straight fast balls), but i disagree with the stamina edits. Otherwise, this roster is seriously UNREAL. If SCEA hired them to do this, i would definitely pay whatever i had to get my hands on these. I hope there is a V4.1 to fix the stamina edits, but if not, then i don't mind at all. Yet again, thanks again to all involved in this project.
Pitch edits and stamina edits have been part of these rosters since i can remember (07) this is the first year that i can remember people have had a problem with em. SCEA made some changes this year that effected parts of the game that they weren't expecting.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 06-23-2010, 11:46 PM   #397
Rookie

OVR: 6

Alright guys. I am doing some testing now with an early build of v4. I will post results as I get them...

Update #1- doing at least 5 seasons using the same numbers I was using earlier. These are on default sliders with injury frequency at 2. The first sim seemed good. The second was even better.

Last edited by Dean3790; 06-24-2010 at 12:03 AM.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:59 PM   #398
King Bundy

MizzyMike05's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
Pitch edits and stamina edits have been part of these rosters since i can remember (07) this is the first year that i can remember people have had a problem with em. SCEA made some changes this year that effected parts of the game that they weren't expecting.
thanks for the response runandshoot. i am just trying to help everyone figure out a possible way to solve the franchise stats problem that some people are running into. i have gone deep into 2 frannys with V3 and have had some pretty ridiculous numbers myself. A-rod hitting 60 dingers a year and 150+ rbi's.

Crosby vs. Ovechkin (Blog)
Old 06-24-2010, 01:19 AM   #399
Rookie

v4 is looking like it might have solved some problems. I will post my findings when I am all done.

Old 06-24-2010, 01:20 AM   #400
Rookie

merg311's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean3790
v4 is looking like it might have solved some problems. I will post my findings when I am all done.
This is great news! Not sure how much longer I can hold out!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »