Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-23-2010, 12:17 PM   #345
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

If stamina is a problem and sim results aren't realistic, that will make V4 a roster that is not adequate for franchise play. It could be great for other game modes, but honestly, I'm waiting for V4 to play a franchise and have the most realistic experiment I could have in that game mode.

If you tell me that V2 is better suited for franchise play and V4 is better for RTTS play or exhibition play for instance, I'll follow those advices, but I'd like to know what is the version of OSFM rosters that will give me the most realistic experience in franchise.

I think it is the case for many other players, who have to sim games in franchise as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 12:17 PM   #346
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajf718
razor edits are fine. Jasnake will you keep us update with V4 release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbbucsfan001
How long is the delay?
Not to be rude guys, but cmon. We are trying to provide the most optimal product that the community will be happy with. All things being equal nearly all of the inputting was finished by this past Sunday, touch ups are pretty much ongoing since TD is working on the file now but the testing has not gone as we wished and we are hoping that that can be resolved one way or another fairly quickly. I have continually updated on the progress since the get and will continue to do so.

Another year, and here we go again.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:18 PM   #347
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
Yeah I definitely think the best way to go about it is release v4 as is with the stamina formula because it seems it works well for people who play every game (like me ). Then a v4.1 for the people that sim more often with Bahnzo's roster tool staminas.
Even if you play every game your team play, you won't play every game of every team, thus there will be simulated games no matter what, and league stats might not be realistic because of that.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:19 PM   #348
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ja Snake sorry to be pushy, but is it optimal that the roster is released 2nite?? and thnxs again for these rosters
Old 06-23-2010, 12:23 PM   #349
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

I agree with Pope, TD's testing is much appreciated but its always going to have those little nuances. I would just release and worse comes to worse, we can always adjust on our own. This way you cover the people that play and then with your version, the sim fans.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:26 PM   #350
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm leaning towards just saying release it, but I'm curious: How far off are the simmed stats? Are they still within the realm of possibility, or way off the charts?
Old 06-23-2010, 12:26 PM   #351
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchDavid
Even if you play every game your team play, you won't play every game of every team, thus there will be simulated games no matter what, and league stats might not be realistic because of that.
like I said before, I haven't had any sim problems with the v3 edits. I'm 30 games into a Rays chise with v3, and if anything so far teams are actually pitching too well. I'm 10th in the AL in team era with a 4.40.

PSN: xNobleEaglex
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 12:32 PM   #352
Rookie

Who_Dey_91's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewYung
Ja Snake sorry to be pushy, but is it optimal that the roster is released 2nite?? and thnxs again for these rosters
Geez seriously!!?? these guys have been working every day on a roster that they could JUST be using for themselves and not releasing to the public, but they're not. They're nice enough to give it out to other players and i'm sure they would appreciate it if you guys just let them do what they have to to get it done. It's hard to come by a group of guys that will do this for the community. I've been excited for this as well, but i don't care if they accidently run into a problem. It would be different if these guys were paid to do this, but they do it for free. so geez guys, just wait and i'm sure they'll try their best to update you. They don't need a "how long till they're released" question every couple of posts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »