Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-22-2010, 02:01 PM   #297
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

Keep in mind with the V4 edits, Ja and TD are doing the re-rates for the position players as well as the H/9, K/9, BB/9 etc ratings for pitchers, so it's possible the V4 edits may bring simmed stats more toward your liking. Editing ratings for pitchers and not hitters would cause some imbalance I would imagine, so Ja/TD's edits would probably bring them back to being more balanced sim-wise. Although if you're looking for strictly simmed stats, you may want to stick with just V2 since the the V3 pitch edits are geared more towards people who play the game and want to see more accurate pitch movements. Although, I've been running a "boredom" franchise while waiting for the V4 edits (playing every game with the Rays on V3 rosters), and the stats for the rest of the league seem right on point with current MLB stats.

PSN: xNobleEaglex

Last edited by xNobleEaglex; 06-22-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:12 PM   #298
Rookie

OVR: 6

I am thinking v4 might adjust some changes. I am at work now, but when I get home, I am going to sim about 10-20 seasons per roster, with sliders, or without sliders, and see what gets the most realistic results. I will average them out and see what happens.

Old 06-22-2010, 02:17 PM   #299
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quick question : when I read that V4 will have edited players, is that "only" attributes like pitching, or will that include cosmetic editings like gloves, bats, catcher gears, ... ?
Old 06-22-2010, 02:38 PM   #300
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchDavid
Quick question : when I read that V4 will have edited players, is that "only" attributes like pitching, or will that include cosmetic editings like gloves, bats, catcher gears, ... ?
They tried their best getting the equipment right, but I would say no. They edited them in the beginning of the year so I'm sure many of them are wrong now but it's still editted and they have the correct jersey no.'s so...
Old 06-22-2010, 03:02 PM   #301
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady13
Thanks. One last question. I typically play Season mode rather than Franchise because I can't be bothered with all the contracts, budgets, etc.

Is there a way to avoid the rosters getting messed up after spring training in Season mode. I know that someone created a franchise file to solve this issue in Franchise mode. What are my options for Season mode?

Thanks in advance...
Anyone? Bueller? :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 03:48 PM   #302
Rookie

Who_Dey_91's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady13
Anyone? Bueller? :-)
Well from what i've heard, the only way to do that is to send down the players that you want in the minors before the end of Spring Training. And then it won't change the lineups or the rotation or who goes down and who stays up. Hope that helps.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:25 PM   #303
Rookie

merg311's Arena

OVR: 6

I forget who it was, but someone is going to put together a V4 franchise file with spring training completed and all of the rosters adjusted to opening day to take care of that issue.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:31 PM   #304
Rookie

Awesome, I will wait a little bit more for that file

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »