Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-14-2010, 09:51 PM   #113
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

I had some weird statistical anomalies after a week with these. My RP were accumulating way too many innings early, like 6-7 for two of them in week one. My hunch (I simmed two games) was that my starters wend down way early. Still, I was surprised by that stat.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:12 PM   #114
King Bundy

MizzyMike05's Arena

OVR: 13

about the pitch edits. after simulating one season, i had a relief pitcher pitch in 125 games, accumulating 137 innings. that is just ridiculous. i said before that the stamina edits suck, and i think they clearly do. i looked at each team in the bigs, and all of them had at least on relief pitcher go over 100 innings and games. that formula is terrible. it should be based on pitches per game, not innings. a starter can go 4 innings and have 95 pitches, but that would mean their stamina should be low because they only pitched 4 innings. the stamina edits really need to be addressed without a question. struts sliders work great in an actual game with the edits, but those edits put up terrible stat number throughout the season.

Crosby vs. Ovechkin (Blog)
Old 06-14-2010, 10:13 PM   #115
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
Depends if how much they like the trade. If the they really like it 1-2 days, other times it takes 2-3 days.
thanks very much for the info, do the except all tradesor do they auctually decline trades?

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2010, 10:18 PM   #116
Rookie

soonermagic75's Arena

OVR: 9

JaSnake , will your rosters have razr's pitch edits, just curious?
Old 06-14-2010, 10:23 PM   #117
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Okay just to comment on a couple pitch related things

1. For the guy that says Phil Hughes throws a knuckle curve you are right but I hate the way that pitch breaks in game as it doesn't have the movement that that pitch does for him in real life. 12-6 better fits what he throws break wise

2. For the guys that suggested higher stamina for guys remember that these edits are based on last years numbers. They are accurate. I will, however, consider changes for guys like Silva, Jimenez, and those who really came out of nowhere this year.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:27 PM   #118

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
thanks very much for the info, do the except all tradesor do they auctually decline trades?
They decline trades, trades are definitely harder to pull off this year.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:29 PM   #119
MVP

ltw0303cavs's Arena

OVR: 10

Just so you know what your talking about Stu, the relief pitcher throwing 125 innings happened in knights rosters version 1, 2.0 and 2.1. So it isnt Razr's edits, but since you love to take shots at people and their work i figured i would just point that out to you.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:30 PM   #120
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityman
Yes it is. Can't think of anyone better to have a maxed out stamina rating.
Yup. He and Greinke, Sheets, Cliff Lee, and Lincecum are all maxed out. Also another comment on the stamina edits. Most get the impression that there was a mass lowering going on. A good amount of guys actually got boosted. The main goal was to separate the great guys from the normal and mediocre pitchers. We simply increased the gap so that you will see a difference in your top and bottom of the rotation guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »