Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-13-2010, 10:13 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

Just to let everyone know that SCEA apparently took the actual rosters off SportsConnect. No idea why, but Strasburg/Ike Davis/Buster Posey are NOT called up. Seems like a dummy file.

No one download the dummy file and don't give it a thumbs up. I guess SCEA deleted the wrong copy? Ugh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2010, 10:19 AM   #42
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17
Question concerning these rosters and franchise use:

I know this roster file was started pre-patch, but did the patch fix the problem in this roster file with too many A potential pitchers or is that still a problem with this update?
Old 06-13-2010, 12:33 PM   #43
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Going to check these out. Thanks for the hard work.

Since pitching is tougher, would you guys recommened below-average hitters (swing-only guys like me) drop a difficulty level or increase some sliders to compensate for the fact that there's more movement in pitches?
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Old 06-13-2010, 01:26 PM   #44
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djwlfpack
Going to check these out. Thanks for the hard work.

Since pitching is tougher, would you guys recommened below-average hitters (swing-only guys like me) drop a difficulty level or increase some sliders to compensate for the fact that there's more movement in pitches?
Nope. I'm a swing only guy also, and have had no real issues with the pitch edits. You just have to get an idea of the movement on the fastball, and adjust your plate discipline from there. I've made no alterations in regards to skill level or sliders.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:27 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim420
I was wondering how ppl were dealing with drafting. I have mine set at 30team control w/ just 1 profile set. Kinda want the computer do their part automatically, while i get to manually choose mine, but it keeps either making me skip or sim the entire draft. Is there a way around this? Thanks.

Was wondering the same. Guessing there isn't a real way around it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Two quick questions:

I haven't had the chance to DL the file yet and check it out.

Is Owl's franchise file set with the 40 man, 25 man, and lineups and rotations like Corey's franchise file?

And is it the consensus that Strut's stamina edits produce better season stats than the V2 file?
Old 06-13-2010, 02:54 PM   #47
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Just finished my first game with the rosters, lost 4-3 with the Nats to the White Sox. I went 7 innings with Strausburg and Peavy went 7 (taken out after a leadoff single in the 8th); both guys threw 100 pitches.

Game was a lot of fun. Down 4-2 in the 9th, Dunn homers to cut it to 1 and then Pudge nearly wins with a walkoff, but the ball dies on the warning track for the final out.
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Old 06-13-2010, 03:18 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 3

I posted this morning but it seems nobody wanted to answer the question so I'll try again...

"Here are RAZR's slider suggestions for these rosters. These sliders may help users who are having issues with USER VS CPU IN GAME stamina."

I just wanted to verify that the sliders that RAZR has suggested should only be used individually for manual games, but not for the games that are simulated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »