Home

MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

This is a discussion on MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-13-2010, 07:28 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803
Ja sent me an update last night guys...he is done w/ the Braves and Marlins I believe...we are going along nicely...like he said we are in communication while inputting these about questionable players and I will just be his second set of eyes like he has said...hopefully Bahnzo can come in on this project as well...if anybody has any input on players that might need some serious adjustment holler on this thread! glad to finally have some time to help with os full minors!! :-)
Liriano is pitching like our Ace... in the game he is cast as the 5th starter... his 3 year average would be terrible. That is a player that could use some adjustment-- but I am sure you guys are aware.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:00 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803
Ja sent me an update last night guys...he is done w/ the Braves and Marlins I believe...we are going along nicely...like he said we are in communication while inputting these about questionable players and I will just be his second set of eyes like he has said...hopefully Bahnzo can come in on this project as well...if anybody has any input on players that might need some serious adjustment holler on this thread! glad to finally have some time to help with os full minors!! :-)
a bit of a homer pick, but Alex Rios has been killing the ball the whole season. Someone calculated that he has also been the most "unlucky" hitter on the season with hard outs etc. and yet he's still hitting .321 with 13 and 31 and 19 STEALS. Dude needs a boost and hes also a Gold Glove caliber OFer
Old 06-13-2010, 08:02 PM   #59
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by erictred
I posted this morning but it seems nobody wanted to answer the question so I'll try again...

"Here are RAZR's slider suggestions for these rosters. These sliders may help users who are having issues with USER VS CPU IN GAME stamina."

I just wanted to verify that the sliders that RAZR has suggested should only be used individually for manual games, but not for the games that are simulated.
You can use them for cpu vs cpu or simmed games also
Old 06-13-2010, 08:15 PM   #60
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
I don't know why SCEA would do that.

This is an opening day roster file. I hope that you didn't assume that it's a "dummy file" just based on a few players not being on their organization's MLB roster because those players are not supposed to be on the MLB rosters on this file. All of the community sets, as far as I know, have always been opening day roster files.
Yeah, I know going in with these rosters that guys like Strausburg, Ike Davis etc. will likely be in the minors b/c that's where they were on Opening Day. You can either edit the rosters yourself, or use one of the Franchise files that has most of those guys called up to The Show.
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Old 06-13-2010, 08:19 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim420
I was wondering how ppl were dealing with drafting. I have mine set at 30team control w/ just 1 profile set. Kinda want the computer do their part automatically, while i get to manually choose mine, but it keeps either making me skip or sim the entire draft. Is there a way around this? Thanks.
I've read where you can press a button (square maybe?) and it'll suggest a player for the team drafting. You can use this as a way to pick for the CPU teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2010, 08:31 PM   #62
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityman
I just had a fun game using Strasburg also. I played as the Nats vs. the Yankees. Javier Vasquez no hit me through 6!

They had a one to nothing lead. Stras was great allowing only one run through six but the Yankees were a tough challenge, driving the pitch count up and forcing four walks.

Finally I took the lead in the sixth with homers from Kennedy and Dunn. I added on two more in the frame and held on for a 4-1 win. I forced Matt Capps to work two innings for the save, and he managed despite the stamina edits.

I also tried taking on Strasburg with the Indians... bad idea. He dazzled me. I finally got to him for a 3-run homer with Cabrera in the eighth, but they still won 9-4. God his breaking stuff is filthy, especially when you're contending with his 101 mph fastball.
I bet it's tough picking up on his "breaking stuff" with the cheese he throws.

I struck out 6 with him, but did give up a 2-run HR to Paul Konerko and allowed, I think, 8 hits and walked 2. It was a lot of fun using him. I may run a Nats franchise and just play the games he pitches in.
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Old 06-13-2010, 08:35 PM   #63
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

OVR: 5

So I'm planning on editing stamina and boosting for my own personal use, because I love the pitch edits but even with slider tweaks I'm having problems with stamina, and I care more about actual gameplay than simmed results.

I'd like to use Bahnzo's roster editor, but I cannot get it to work, even after spending several hours trying to get it running.

Just to see if anyone is interested, is there anyone out there willing to create a spreadsheet with Bahnzo's stamina ratings for pitchers?

I would then edit the stamina on V.4 once it's released for my personal use, and of course I'd be willing to share it (I'd only post it publicly if there was interest/if RAZR, Knight, and Co. said it was okay).
Old 06-13-2010, 08:51 PM   #64
Rookie

cubspac's Arena

OVR: 8

Great rosters like always. Thanks to everyone

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »