Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-05-2010, 03:02 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Great job on the rosters. I have one questions though. In addition to all the prospects that have been added i hear noticed that some current players potentials have been changed, (Joe Mauer, Hanley Ramirez etc. are A's like they should be) Is there I was I can change potentials? As much as I love your rosters I do not like using them in a franchise because a few years done the line there seems to be an overload of great A players since the game doesn't have as many prospect busts as in real life.

Any insight would be helpful thanks!
Rich
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 04:48 PM   #402
Banned

ElectricWizard's Arena

OVR: 3

what does everyone have pitch repertoire set @? I'm guessing real life is that correct I can't remember.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:02 PM   #403
King Bundy

MizzyMike05's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcranejr13
Great job on the rosters. I have one questions though. In addition to all the prospects that have been added i hear noticed that some current players potentials have been changed, (Joe Mauer, Hanley Ramirez etc. are A's like they should be) Is there I was I can change potentials? As much as I love your rosters I do not like using them in a franchise because a few years done the line there seems to be an overload of great A players since the game doesn't have as many prospect busts as in real life.

Any insight would be helpful thanks!
Rich
There is no way to change SCEA potential ratings unfortunately. I really wish you could because it would make my franchises so much more realistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricWizard
what does everyone have pitch repertoire set @? I'm guessing real life is that correct I can't remember.
I use the real life repertoires. I think it adds more realism to the game. I'm not 100% sure what everybody else uses but it should be real life.

Crosby vs. Ovechkin (Blog)
Old 06-06-2010, 07:20 AM   #404
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stusteelersqb5
There is no way to change SCEA potential ratings unfortunately. I really wish you could because it would make my franchises so much more realistic.

I use the real life repertoires. I think it adds more realism to the game. I'm not 100% sure what everybody else uses but it should be real life.
That's what I thought but I noticed in these rosters some potentials are fixed, (Mauer/Hanley are A's) and was wondering how that had happened...
Old 06-06-2010, 10:18 AM   #405
Rookie

timbofry1's Arena

OVR: 2

I want to thank you guys again for the great work on these rosters. It really brings The Show to another level. Thanks again!

Can someone confirm what Version 4 rosters will comprise? I looked around, but couldn't quite find it. I know Version 3 will have batting stance and pitch edits, but what is Version 4 again?

Thanks, guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2010, 10:42 AM   #406
MVP

chicubsfan20's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbofry1
I want to thank you guys again for the great work on these rosters. It really brings The Show to another level. Thanks again!

Can someone confirm what Version 4 rosters will comprise? I looked around, but couldn't quite find it. I know Version 3 will have batting stance and pitch edits, but what is Version 4 again?

Thanks, guys!
If I'm not mistaken, V4 will contain the MLB player edits. Someone (I forget who, I think bonzo?) has a formula for a 3 year average on MLB playes and they will be editing everyone to their formula for more realistic stats.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 06-06-2010, 12:35 PM   #407
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

OVR: 6

Is V3 still on schedule for a release early this coming week? Can't wait. Great job to all involved in making this game even greater with these incredible rosters!
Old 06-06-2010, 02:36 PM   #408
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9

Just an update from me. I ended up getting sick this weekend (not fun), so I didn't get much done on the rosters as I had hoped. I'm feeling a little better today, and will resume working on em. I still have the NL Central/West to do. I'm hoping my part is done by Tuesday at the latest.

PSN: xNobleEaglex

Last edited by xNobleEaglex; 06-06-2010 at 04:30 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »