Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-05-2010, 01:11 AM   #393
Rookie

zman2392's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
No way dude LOL. That would take a ton of time to go back and recalculate. Also remember that all this years stats need to be pro-rated over 600 AB's. Someone like ARods power numbers would be extremely low based on his slow homer rate so far. I dont think 2 months is indicative of the whole season. If this was say August, I would say absolutely do that as far as calculating 08 - 09 - 10 but its still too soon. Not to mention hitting is way down across both leagues so far but its just now starting to warm up weather-wise so we'll see if balls start flying from this point on.

My plan is to input the three seasons, use them as a base and add / subtract accordingly based on this years performance. I did some tests on my own with some sample teams and was pleasantly happy with the results. Im gonna get started as soon as V3 is done (hopefully Sunday night if Razr / Pope / et al. are on track with a weekend release). The plan is to try to get everyone inputted in as quick as I can (ALL: I work a full time job with a forgiving wife and a 16 month old at home so I am not sitting in front of a PS3 all day, though believe me I wish I could LMAO) with the modifications then sim. Unfortunately TD who helped tremendously last year, has not been around and he was a great help and tester. Therefore, Id like to thank Knight because I asked for his help in testing this set prior to release and he told me he should be a go on that. He gets the set before release so a very experienced set of eyes will definitely help the finished product. Maybe a week, give or take a day or 2 to get the process done. I will update accordingly.
Hey Ja will you also be looking at how players have done this season however. For example although I don't think he will continue the huge surge I think Jose Bautista has shown he has a bit more power now that hes an every day man.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:39 AM   #394
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman2392
Hey Ja will you also be looking at how players have done this season however. For example although I don't think he will continue the huge surge I think Jose Bautista has shown he has a bit more power now that hes an every day man.
Yes I will be however I will not be calculating this years stats into my already done ratings. What I'm gonna do is take the prepared 07-09-09 average rating and bump people up or down accordingly. Bautista (and Wells for examples) are players that's ratings will increase but no way I give him Pujolsian power. Anyone agree or disagree?

Another year, and here we go again.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:05 AM   #395
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon7 Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Knight, i can't praise you enough for your work man, it's amazing. The time and effort that goes into putting this together is something i really can't quite fathom. I can't play a franchise without it; to all those who lent a hand, thanks as well. Well worth the wait. Again, thanks a million

5/5 - No Doubt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 09:06 AM   #396
Rookie

zman2392's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Yes I will be however I will not be calculating this years stats into my already done ratings. What I'm gonna do is take the prepared 07-09-09 average rating and bump people up or down accordingly. Bautista (and Wells for examples) are players that's ratings will increase but no way I give him Pujolsian power. Anyone agree or disagree?
Sounds Awesome! thank you sir!
Old 06-05-2010, 11:21 AM   #397
Banned

ElectricWizard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Actually...he was...but was release after a little more than a dozen games.
I had him on the FA list....then used him to make someone else.

There wont' be any more releases though(on my end....v3 and v4 are with Razr and JaSnake)...sorry....

M.K.
Knight165

So I should change Grant A. (who is in FA) into Lamb and place him on the Marlins correct?

Since I have been updating the rosters myself I can see the work Knight and Co. put into this. great job everyone.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:24 AM   #398
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricWizard
So I should change Grant A. (who is in FA) into Lamb and place him on the Marlins correct?

Since I have been updating the rosters myself I can see the work Knight and Co. put into this. great job everyone.
Yes...that's the move.
...and change the dupe Zach Jackson to Bobby Bell.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 06-05-2010, 11:30 AM   #399
Banned

ElectricWizard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Yes...that's the move.
...and change the dupe Zach Jackson to Bobby Bell.

M.K.
Knight165
Thanks, just about to bother you about that.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:43 PM   #400
Rookie

OVR: 0

if anyone does any adjustments to some of the top prospects, I'd like to see Mike Moustakas get a boost. He's a "B" potential, although I believe he should be an "A," but i'm guessing that can't be changed at this point. However, maybe someone could give him a ratings boost? If not, no biggie, I'll do it myself after I d/l the next version. I love you guys for doing all these rosters, etc, btw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »