Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-02-2010, 03:30 AM   #297
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Yeah, they give you tools to easily edit ratings for any player at any time during your franchise. There are some bugs, but overall it's an amazing game. And this roster is extremely impressive as it adds so much to the game.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:34 AM   #298
Banned

bushidonole's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloynoys
Yeah, they give you tools to easily edit ratings for any player at any time during your franchise. There are some bugs, but overall it's an amazing game. And this roster is extremely impressive as it adds so much to the game.
Ok, that's a relief! Can we edit players on any team during a franchise though? If we can, then I have no gripes with the game. I guess I need to control all 30 teams based on what I've read around here...which sucks. Unless I do what I do in NBA 2K10 on my 360, and just trade everyone around until everyone legit has a home to make the rosters balanced.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:09 AM   #299
Rookie

Nygs's Arena

So what exactly is up with the Royals position players etc? Are they not real players or are they the default SCEA rookies? Same with the orioles of's. What was "missed"?
Old 06-02-2010, 05:03 AM   #300
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
You are....and I thank you.
Reading your posts though is like listening to someone who won't take a breath!
I appreciate it...don't worry.....I'll get in the changes that are possible.
I already did most of the ones you noted....maybe not the exact players you requested...but the ones who are not playing...I changed.

You seem to be on top of it...so I'll ask....who are the duplicate players in the set?...I believe there were 4.

Thanks guys.

M.K.
Knight165
cf josh anderson of the brewers the real one is on the reds,saul rivera of dbacks the real one indians,casey fien of the tigers the real on red sox and jonathan van every on the redsox the real one is on the pirates was trade yesterday back to the pirates for catcher josue peley to boston .Just wanted to add john bale of the royals was release .reds release kip wells and doug weather.dave davidson,seth mcclung of the marlins was release .nats release eddie guardado,willy taveras and brian bruney now with the brewers.rockies release tim redding he with the yankees now. mets release frank catalano and kiko calero.dodgers release josh tower,russ ortiz,nick green and ramon ortiz.A's release jay marshall and J.c holt of the braves now with the A's.Indians release scott lewis. shawn riggans of the rays release.justin turner of the orioles now withe mets. And also dontrelle willis trade to dbacks for billy buckner.blue jays trade dana eveland to pirates ronald uviedo.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:35 AM   #301
Rookie

Hello all, thanks as always for these amazing rosters.

Two minor Orioles corrections:

1B Rhyne Hughes is spelled wrong..it's Rhyne, not Ryhne.

Also, Ty Wigginton needs to have IF as his second position, as he has been playing all over the field, including 2B, and the CPU always subs him out even if you set him in the lineup as a 2B or SS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2010, 09:16 AM   #302
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9

Sorry for the lack of update last night. I hit a little road block last night for the edits. My parents can't understand why I'm devoting so much time to playing a video game (especially when I'm not even playing...just redoing numbers on it), so I had to spend some time with them last night. I still managed to complete 3 of the 4 AL West teams last night tho. I plan on doing the Rangers tonight (thus completing the entire AL) after I get home from work, and then I'll start on the NL East.

PSN: xNobleEaglex
Old 06-02-2010, 10:33 AM   #303
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygs
So what exactly is up with the Royals position players etc? Are they not real players or are they the default SCEA rookies? Same with the orioles of's. What was "missed"?
Their faces and some slight attribute changes.
Also....some players will be changed(if they are no longer playing.....at the time the Royals were done....it was still SP and we were "guessing" who might be in the minors.

About letter grades and progression.
If you are saying that only A's will progress ...that is not correct. ANY letter grade can progress from season to season.....as a matter of fact a lot of C's and D's will. You are perhaps looking at the in season regression.....I guess to simulate fatigue of sorts. It does not carry over from season to season.
ANY letter can progress or regress. I've seen A's and B's decline.....progress....stay neutral. The same for C's and D's.

.....and in my test simming of seasons...I did indeed see potential letter changes finally. It's impossible unless you note it(obviously).....because you question yourself..."was he a C?.....or was he already a B?...if it's not your player.

Just FYI.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 06-02-2010, 10:33 AM   #304
Banned

ElectricWizard's Arena

OVR: 3

Knight can you tell me what moves are being made to the O's and Royals or whatever else needs changed so I can do it myself. I am almost done editing equipment, stances, and accessories for the entire Pirates system and would hate to do it all over again. Basically what I'm asking is what are the major things that need to be corrected?

p.s. I am willing to do the entire sets stances next year. minors everything.

Last edited by ElectricWizard; 06-02-2010 at 10:40 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »