Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-30-2010, 04:54 PM   #193
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlanta
You can change this yourself, boss.
Really I didn't know that.

I just wanted to let everyone know b/c he is a high profile prospect at the wrong position. I'm not one of these guys trying to argue potentials just letting the powers that be know that for v3 they might want to fix this, boss.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 05-30-2010, 05:01 PM   #194
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ped3328
Amazing! Amazing! Thanks Knight for a tremendous job. I went thru the whole business and came up with 3 duplicates only... out of 2700 players! Fantastic! Here's the deal :
I switched Jonathan Van Every (SCEA) from PIT to BOS (AAA). I then replaced the duplicated Van Every (non-SCEA) with Quincy Latimore, a promising rookie and assigned him to PIT (AA).
Casey Fien (SCEA) is now back with DET (AAA). I replaced the duplicated Fien (non-SCEA) by creating Ryne Lawson in his place and assigned him to BOS Single-A).
I switched Saul Rivera (SCEA) from CLE to ARI (AAA) and I replaced the duplicated Rivera by creating Justin Germano and assigned him to CLE (AAA).
In other words, all you need to do his switch the duplicated names around. Put the SCEA players on their current teams and non-SCEA duplicated players on the other teams and edit them. Voilą!
Thank you for your proposed solution. I for one will make the changes you recommend.

Karle
Old 05-30-2010, 05:01 PM   #195
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
Really I didn't know that.

I just wanted to let everyone know b/c he is a high profile prospect at the wrong position. I'm not one of these guys trying to argue potentials just letting the powers that be know that for v3 they might want to fix this, boss.
The only thing being changed for V3 is pitch edits. No position changes or roster moves. Thanks for the heads up though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2010, 05:07 PM   #196
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9

OMG been working on the file and finished the Orioles (completely), and then a lightning storm just hit and erased what I had done. Looks like I'm starting over.

I hadn't started on the NL yet because I figured I'd go ahead and do movements and control since it's best if just one person does those in order to keep things "standard". Then anyone else can input the rest of the ratings if need be since theyre all laid out on the spreadsheet. Back to work for me.

PSN: xNobleEaglex
Old 05-30-2010, 05:14 PM   #197
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
OMG been working on the file and finished the Orioles (completely), and then a lightning storm just hit and erased what I had done. Looks like I'm starting over.

I hadn't started on the NL yet because I figured I'd go ahead and do movements and control since it's best if just one person does those in order to keep things "standard". Then anyone else can input the rest of the ratings if need be since theyre all laid out on the spreadsheet. Back to work for me.
Man that sucks big time! It's tedious getting all the edits in. I learned that after about 7 hours of working on it yesterday. I agree that is the way to go on the control and break ratings. Here's hoping to no more power outages for you.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:19 PM   #198
Banned

OVR: 21

Just got back from fishing and saw V2 is done. Thanks to all that had a hand in these rosters. Looking forward to the pitch edits.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:33 PM   #199
Banned

OVR: 9

One roster move I noticed was Josh Fogg being on the Rockies. I believe he started the year on the Mets and now plays for the Phils. I'm not sure if he duplicated but I didn't see him on either the Mets or Phillies. It's a quick fix but I thought i'd mention it.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:23 PM   #200
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
The only thing being changed for V3 is pitch edits. No position changes or roster moves. Thanks for the heads up though.
It wouldn't really be a position change, Ackley never played 1B for the M's. They moved him the 2B in the AFL after like a week at CF. Only reason he played 1B at UNC is b/c he was coming off an elbow surgery. So it'd be more like a roster correction.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »