Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-28-2010, 11:11 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 20
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors v2

I'm not seeing the rosters on sportsconnect. Anyone else having trouble. The most recent rosters are showing created on march 2nd??
Old 05-28-2010, 11:13 PM   #114
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Knight, I need your advice on something. I want to make Bryce Harper and use him in my Nationals franchise but all the A player potential slots are taken and I can't use the "extra" A rated player in Grant Desne because for whatever reason, he's actually a D on these rosters. The only options I have are to take an A rated prospect, rename him and put him on the Nationals OR start a franchise with the Nats, look for an A rated player generated when franchises start, sign him and turn him into Bryce. The other issue is that I suck at faces and Mr. Franchise plans on tweaking Bryce's face for me. So in order for that to happen, we need to exchange rosters on the vault or use sendspace to move the rosters back and forth. What do you think I should do?
You could have Mr. Franchise....start your franchise on his machine....set up how you want it.....take on of the players from the FA list and sign him and do the face. When he sends you the franchise file via sendspace...you just do the ratings you want for him to start with.
Easy enough for Franchise(Mr.) to do that way if he's willing to do the face for you.

...and guys .....please.....I'm all about helping....and I'm very happy when anyone is willing to pitch in.
Please let's keep it relaxed and chilled in here. I'd appreciate that.
Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-28-2010, 11:15 PM   #115
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

ok i'm officially getting started I'll let you know when I'm done with each team

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2010, 11:16 PM   #116
Banned

OVR: 9
Icon2 Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Hey Husker, I appreciate the hard work and willingness to do pitch edits this year. I sincerely believe you helping will get these out much quicker. Any ETA would be nice along with maybe some updates on how its going so far. I just wanted to maybe ask if you could add stances listed in MLB GIANT LIST OF EDITS to the roster once the pitch edits are in. I believe at that point all we would need is a cut down 25 man roster from your set to start a 30 man chise'.

BTW big ups to knight for the 10' rosters!
Old 05-28-2010, 11:18 PM   #117
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
Yeah they make the game alot better.
Yeah, they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
look for an A rated player generated when franchises start
I think this is the best way to create him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemoe24
I'm not seeing the rosters on sportsconnect. Anyone else having trouble. The most recent rosters are showing created on march 2nd??
The most recent uploaded rosters are still there. Make sure that you hit the the square button on the "created" category to sort them by the date that they were uploaded. Also, you can sort them by rating. The OSFMv2 roster is currently the highest rated roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAVE65
I just wanted to maybe ask if you could add stances listed in MLB GIANT LIST OF EDITS to the roster once the pitch edits are in.
Knight said that he has Strut's most recent list, but he hasn't made the changes yet.

Knight, do you plan to make those changes and any other minor changes that you might have overlooked/missed like duplicate players (Van Every) before you release version 3?

Last edited by Jason_19; 05-28-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:18 PM   #118
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Hey Husker, I appreciate the hard work and willingness to do pitch edits this year. I sincerely believe you helping will get these out much quicker. Any ETA would be nice along with maybe some updates on how its going so far. I just wanted to maybe ask if you could add stances listed in MLB GIANT LIST OF EDITS to the roster once the pitch edits are in. I believe at that point all we would need is a cut down 25 man roster from your set to start a 30 man chise'.

BTW big ups to knight for the 10' rosters!
Strut has already done stances for all teams.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:24 PM   #119
Banned

OVR: 9
Icon6 Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
Strut has already done stances for all teams.
They weren't included in V2 is my understanding.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:26 PM   #120
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
They weren't included in V2 is my understanding.
Yes they were. There are a few changes he has made since that he didn't put in, but his original stance updates are in V2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »