Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-29-2010, 01:32 AM   #137
MVP

chicubsfan20's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebarws6
You help probably already answered this Knight but how do you make it so people have Rookie tags next to their name?
You call them up from the AA or AAA team to the MLB team.
Unless they have too much playing time, which I assume you mean the prospects, so just call them up to the MLB club and they'll have a rookie tag.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 05-29-2010, 01:37 AM   #138
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

I just wanted to start by telling Knight and CO. thank you guys for all the hard work. I also know you guys probably get this a lot but if you ever need any help feel free to keep my SN handy as i would be more than willing to help out.

Secondly, i dont know if anyone has asked, but Knight, did you happen to go through and age some A ovr pitchers to 45 to help with the year 3 franchise problem? I was gonna do it myself, but if you did it would save me some time. Thanks again!
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 05-29-2010, 01:40 AM   #139
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAVE65
I don't believe so but I have heard otherwise. For instance Todd Helton hasn't worn a shin guard in years. I know that the Rockies aren't necessarily "on the radar" so other teams players might have gear edits done. I think i'm gonna update stances from THE GIANT LIST OF EDITS once the pitch edits are done then do the entire Rockies updates with gear and correct gloves, shoes, gear ect. then start my Rox chise'. I suggest people do this for their rosters before starting their franchise. It might take an hour or 2 but I think it would be worth it to have everybody have a reasonably realistic stance for season after season.
Hmmm, considering Ubaldo Jimenez is doing something no pitcher has done in about i think it was said 50 years...i would say we are on the radar.
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 05-29-2010, 01:40 AM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just a few things

Knight,

Appreciate everything you have done to make this game ten times better. It's amazing what you and your crew do. Thank you for giving your time and effort into putting something together that only is returned with the gratitude and self appreciation you get, most people would not consider that near enough to take on a project of this size so thanks.

Husker and Razr,

Is there a rough time table on the pitch edits? I know it is early to ask, but I am headed out of town for a few days throughout the week and wondering if I should just wait for yours if I can only get a few games into my franchise or should I just go ahead and start. I am pretty amped to want to start, but it is not that important if I can start with the pitch edits only 5 games into it.

Anybody that can help,

It seems the only way to have the correct rosters in a franchise is to do the 30 team control. That seems pretty difficult when it comes to trades and free agency and the draft. Is their a way to make it easier so that I can only worry about the Braves which is who I care about? Can I turn off the control for all other teams once I get through the spring training part? So that I don't have to worry about all other teams. Thanks for the help.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:53 AM   #141
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbraun
Hmmm, considering Ubaldo Jimenez is doing something no pitcher has done in about i think it was said 50 years...i would say we are on the radar.
Bro we could win the World Series and by the start of the next season be off the radar. When Ubaldo pitches we are first on Baseball Tonight and MLB tonight highlights but when he doesn't we are buried last into the broadcast. If his ERA goes above 2 you can forget about Rockies "talk". After 2007 I am convinced we will NEVER be "on the radar". Thats just the way it is and you know what, thats the way the team, and also I, like it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2010, 01:54 AM   #142
Rookie

OVR: 1

This is my first year using Knight and his team's roster. So first of all I would like to thank you all for your hard work.

My question is for anybody with an opinion. Are the later versions worth waiting for or is there not that much of a difference? I mean I really do want to start my franchise, but if it the later versions are worth the wait then I guess i can hold off for another month.

Again this is my first year here so any feedback would be appreciated. Thank You.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:04 AM   #143
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

Hey Razr, I'm still around too. As you know I put in a lot of work on the spreadsheet, and I'm more than willing to help you guys to put them in and finish this thing off. So, just let me know if you need me for this part as well .

PSN: xNobleEaglex
Old 05-29-2010, 02:07 AM   #144
Banned

V5 last year had everything you would want and need. I don't know if there will be five versions this year but if you waited this long than you want to at least wait until the pitch edits are done. Last year I believe everything was done by May 20th. It's taking a tad longer this year but its all coming together nicely so far. Keep up the good work guys and thanks again. You make this game go from an A to an A+

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »