Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-28-2010, 11:32 PM   #121
Banned

OVR: 9
Icon5 Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
Yes they were. There are a few changes he has made since that he didn't put in, but his original stance updates are in V2.
Oh wow. Stances really need to be updated. I guess I could just do them after the pitch edits release then start my chise'. I thought they weren't in the newly released V2 cause lots of guys are still generic 1. The faces look great though. Are the pitching stances in V2 already or does RAZR put those in with the edits?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2010, 11:36 PM   #122
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Bryce's face
You should check this out: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...2-post276.html.

Old 05-28-2010, 11:41 PM   #123
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAVE65
Oh wow. Stances really need to be updated. I guess I could just do them after the pitch edits release then start my chise'. I thought they weren't in the newly released V2 cause lots of guys are still generic 1. The faces look great though. Are the pitching stances in V2 already or does RAZR put those in with the edits?
Just about every single player on the game is going to have a stance that is inaccurate in at least one way. Is there one certain thing that you are basing this on as in bat movement, how closed or open a player's stance is, hand position or do you just mean in general they are off in more ways that one?

I haven't looked at the stances in version 2, but I do know that Strut usually does an excellent job at selecting great stances.

Last edited by Jason_19; 05-28-2010 at 11:43 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:41 PM   #124
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
You could have Mr. Franchise....start your franchise on his machine....set up how you want it.....take on of the players from the FA list and sign him and do the face. When he sends you the franchise file via sendspace...you just do the ratings you want for him to start with.
Easy enough for Franchise(Mr.) to do that way if he's willing to do the face for you.

...and guys .....please.....I'm all about helping....and I'm very happy when anyone is willing to pitch in.
Please let's keep it relaxed and chilled in here. I'd appreciate that.
Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165

Thanks for the advice but I actually figured it out shortly after I posted. We're gonna swap Max Stassi from the A's to the Nats for Adrian Nieto. Nieto will the be remodeled into Stassi and Stassi will become Harper. As a Nats fan, I have no issue losing Nieto since I would cut him in the franchise anyway for Harper.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:43 PM   #125
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2010, 11:48 PM   #126
Banned

OVR: 9
Smile Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
Just about every single player on the game is going to have a stance that is inaccurate in at least one way. Is there one certain thing that you are basing this on as in bat movement, how closed or open a player's stance is, hand position or do you just mean in general they are off in more ways that one?

I haven't looked at the stances in version 2, but I do know that Strut usually does an excellent job at selecting great stances.
Oh just a lot of generic 1 stances. I usually update as many players as I can through these threads from members who watch their favorite teams. One that stands out is Werth on the Phils who I know has a hidden stance but is no where near accurate. Also Hawpe's stance (COL) hasn't been updated. Like I said I could just do it on my own after pitch edits.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:49 PM   #127
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
Yeah they make the game alot better.
hey bama sent u a pm

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 05-28-2010, 11:56 PM   #128
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
hey bama sent u a pm
Got it Husker. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »