Home

* UPDATE: MLB '10 The Show Game Update #3 Details, Major Bug Found

This is a discussion on * UPDATE: MLB '10 The Show Game Update #3 Details, Major Bug Found within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 11:55 AM   #265
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: * UPDATE: MLB '10 The Show Game Update #3 Details, Major Bug Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crinos2
I've played this game for YEARS UPON YEARS going back to the PS one version. Some of you people really need to find more constructive things to do with your time than cry about a stupid video game problem. Oh man, my game is unplayable because Marco Scutaro is 6'3 WHO CARES!!!! Oh man, this thing only happened once to me in 80 games I've played with the ball going into the stands but not being counted as out of play, is it a REAL BUG?!?! I mean, I can't duplicate it ALL THE TIME, but since IT HAPPENED ONCE in the hundreds of times I played the game it MUST BE A BUG RIGHT?!?! Who's with me on this, someone else has had to have had this problem as well, it can't just be MY PS3 with the way I PLAY the game. RIDICULOUS CRY BABIES!!! Gettin a frigging life outside of complaining about other peoples work and careers of making a video game that didn't come out PERFECTLY. I read this site just to get some little news, but everyone on here needs a 2nd 3rd 4th 5th opinion of how others are playing their game to make sure they're doing it CORRECTLY?!?! C'mon. The last thing I'm ever gonna do is let someone tell me, oh, you shouldn't have let that trade go through. Or how come Knight made this guy but not that guy?!?! Hey Knight, which CAP should I use for this guy because you know, his face HAS JUST GOTTA BE HIS FACE I WON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY GAME IF HE ISN'T PERFECT!?!? Gimme a break. Some of you people should worry more about the patches you need to make in your life with the bugs you encounter instead of worrying about the bugs and patches in a video game. Join a "How to run my life" forum instead of posting your insane REDUNDANT questions/remarks here. You litter a message board with nonsense that COMMON SENSE (something some people with plenty of in their pinkie finger) should tell you how to handle.

Nice knowing you
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2010, 12:00 PM   #266
Pro

spitoon's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by magoo1967
So the pitch history colors were definitely not fixed? I was really hoping that SCEA would address this. I can't stand not being able to tell the difference between the pitch types on the history screen, especially since they looked perfectly fine in all the previous versions of the game. I thought for sure that this was a bug since I can't imagine why SCEA would've intentionally changed this for the worse. Are you confirming this wasn't fixed first hand (I haven't downloaded patch 3 due to the scoring problem), or did you read it somewhere here on the boards?
I've been around long enough to understand that it's not always as simple as it seems when it comes to programming...but in this case, it seems like it should be very simple to change the colors?

Clearly a 'minor glitch', but it doesn't seem like it should have taken much of an investment to fix.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:04 PM   #267
Banned

OVR: 2

You know what Taternuts, and anyone else, IDC. This is exactly the kind of crap I'm talking about. Instead of reading the real point, each and every one of you wants to think your degree in forum psychology means something when most of you are probably jobless tools that need a video game to save you from your meaningless existence that God decided was needed in this world to average out the smart/stupid ratio. Living on a message board thinking I'm some answer guy like you is straight ********. All of you acting like you're SO IN THE KNOW about how patches get developed, released, bugs found and fixed WHOOP DEE DO!!! Have fun slurping your own stupidity so you think it really means something to most people that frequent forums just to get a little insight on NEWS. I don't post about Knights rosters, I have used them, they are good, a thank you is deserved, but when you slurp up on him like he's gonna do something special for you and you alone, that's absurd. And those of you thinking you're the only one with the REAL answer to how to play this game, man, let's just say that there's always someone better. A great man once said "I know I don't know everything" You know who that was? Caesar. You know why he said it. Cause everyone thought he did know everything. He was the only one humble enough to admit his own shortcomings. Get friggin lives.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:04 PM   #268
Rookie

OVR: 0

[quote=TomServo09;2041074498]PM Me and to remind me and I'll send them to you.

Hi Tom, this is a reminder about the above. Which slider settings and difficulties make for the most competitive games? I hope I did this right. I'm new to posts.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:09 PM   #269
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crinos2
You know what Taternuts, and anyone else, IDC. This is exactly the kind of crap I'm talking about. Instead of reading the real point, each and every one of you wants to think your degree in forum psychology means something when most of you are probably jobless tools that need a video game to save you from your meaningless existence that God decided was needed in this world to average out the smart/stupid ratio. Living on a message board thinking I'm some answer guy like you is straight ********. All of you acting like you're SO IN THE KNOW about how patches get developed, released, bugs found and fixed WHOOP DEE DO!!! Have fun slurping your own stupidity so you think it really means something to most people that frequent forums just to get a little insight on NEWS. I don't post about Knights rosters, I have used them, they are good, a thank you is deserved, but when you slurp up on him like he's gonna do something special for you and you alone, that's absurd. And those of you thinking you're the only one with the REAL answer to how to play this game, man, let's just say that there's always someone better. A great man once said "I know I don't know everything" You know who that was? Caesar. You know why he said it. Cause everyone thought he did know everything. He was the only one humble enough to admit his own shortcomings. Get friggin lives.

OK. Now that we got that out of the way, can we leave this thread open to patch discussions. No need to digress.
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-19-2010, 12:34 PM   #270
Banned

OVR: 60

This thread should be closed until the fix comes today. What's the purpose, except the complaining that's starting.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:37 PM   #271
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
This thread should be closed until the fix comes today. What's the purpose, except the complaining that's starting.
So, it's coming today?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2010, 12:47 PM   #272
Banned

OVR: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
So, it's coming today?
So that this doesn't turn into pages of this.....I was speculating based on what Ramone said, that's all.
This thread is not about the patch anymore.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »