Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 10:18 PM   #1489
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardYankee26
The green name means moderator, so you should probably listen to him too. You should learn the way things work here before you start attacking people.
I'm with Athlete4. For real? Are we supposed to be intimidated by internet forum moderators? I literally laughed out loud at this post.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:23 PM   #1490
BING BONG

DieHardYankee26's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerb27
I'm with Athlete4. For real? Are we supposed to be intimidated by internet forum moderators? I literally laughed out loud at this post.
No we shouldn't be intimidated. But you should listen to what they say because they run the site.
I can't hide who I am, baby I'm a gangster
In the Rolls Royce, steppin' on a mink rug
The clique just a gang of bosses that linked up
Old 05-17-2010, 10:25 PM   #1491
BING BONG

DieHardYankee26's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athlete4
Do you think this is my first rodeo on the interweb? Of course I saw that and I was just stating facts. Maybe you should get the facts straight before YOU start attacking people. I've been reading threads on this site for years. Unless I am banned (I guess I should be afraid of this???)or Knight tells me not to talk about the Pirates(which I didn't even do) on a thread about MLB rosters I will stick up for my own. Thanks again Knight and team if I don't get to tell you again!
So you knew he was a mod, and attacked him regardless? Wow, never mind then. You showed him
I can't hide who I am, baby I'm a gangster
In the Rolls Royce, steppin' on a mink rug
The clique just a gang of bosses that linked up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2010, 10:33 PM   #1492
Banned

Athlete had a valid point, though, and everyone jumped on him like "how dare you, do you have any idea who that guy is?" I just find it hilarious. It's like people think there's going to be some big internet showdown. "Hair, teeth and eyeballs all over the place," as my old history professor used to say.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:53 PM   #1493
Banned

This thread is going just like the first OS Full Minors thread. People talked about Jason Heyward and all sorts of stuff for the entire thread, then when it was close to the release the moderators had to show how "big and bad" (quotations are crucial here) they were by calling people out on it and closing the thread right before the release.

On another note; I'm already having a blast with v1 and can't wait for v2. Thanks for the effort from Knight and others.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:54 PM   #1494
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Alright here's the deal. Get back on topic and cut the crap now.

If some of the new guys here want to challenge authority go ahead. You will be infracted then banned. If you cannot follow the rules of this site, then this is not the place for you.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:04 AM   #1495
Banned

I've been wanting to address this for a while, but everyone is on the Jason Heyward bandwagon (and don't get me wrong, I am too, I think he's going to be great for years to come). I think you jumped the gun a little with his ratings. Even with the fact that these rosters released on opening day, his ratings were very high. Maybe it's just me.

...and to pjv31_OS, for future reference, just how exactly am I not following the rules of this site?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2010, 12:49 AM   #1496
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerb27
Athlete had a valid point, though, and everyone jumped on him like "how dare you, do you have any idea who that guy is?" I just find it hilarious. It's like people think there's going to be some big internet showdown. "Hair, teeth and eyeballs all over the place," as my old history professor used to say.
Thanks. I just jumped in and started posting yesterday cause the thread was dead (almost 24 hours with no posts/replies). I meant no disrespect to the mod and was definitely not trying to "challenge authority" or "attack" him. I simply thought I could try to defend the Bucco posters' with a valid point.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »