Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #1369
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
Knight,

Couple of notes.

We have Matt Dominguez as an A potential and I see him more of a B.

That freaking Arias guy on BAL is a beast, but wtf, who is he? SCEA's dishwasher?

Franchise notes: Played a few early season AA Marlins games to get a feel for Stanton, but the game wont allow my lineup changes. I sub out a few players to put in Galloway, Osvaldo Martinez etc, but the lineups do not stick and the players I sub in disappear from the roster in the game.

I also got into a pretty intense situation started off looking at two good strikes down 0-2 in the count with bases loaded. I then battle back into a 9 pitch AB and worked my way into a full count. The next pitch was a ball in the dirt yet the count now read 4-2, fouled off the next pitch and took the next count now reads 5-2!!!! I finally grounded out weakly and ended up losing by a run.

Is this some kind of glitch? What to I do in order to get my lineups to stick?

Futures game note: still two Thomas Neal's and Mike Stanton still on the USA. World rosters all jacked up, however saw some new names on their roster. Truinfel, Montero, Lawrie, no Martin Perez this time.

Ramos: I think that we could defend an A potential given that he had a place to play. There is no doubt in my mind given his tool set.

I am not a biased fan either in any aspect. If you can play then I will recognize the talents.
Yeah...Dominguez is borderline.....I agree with you there.
Arias....was just a leftover fake player that I missed. SCEA had him rated very high!
Dishwasher

With the update, you'll like the Future's game much more.....seeing more players you would expect and I've been fixing the country origins...but I'm confused about Mike Stanton. Wasn't he born in Cali?
Oh...and he's a monster in AA when I sim.
I'm not getting the duplicate Neal with the update. Sometimes, I don't even get Neal on the team.(either)

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-12-2010, 06:01 PM   #1370
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Arias....was just a leftover fake player that I missed. SCEA had him rated very high!
Dishwasher

With the update, you'll like the Future's game much more.....seeing more players you would expect and I've been fixing the country origins...but I'm confused about Mike Stanton. Wasn't he born in Cali?
I'm not getting the duplicate Neal with the update. Sometimes, I don't even get Neal on the team.(either)

M.K.
Knight165
What about the other issues I posted?

Stanton was born in the US. Born Giancarlo-Michael Cruz-Stanton. I think the name confused me. He is my buddy's roommate in Jacksonville.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:16 PM   #1371
Rookie

OVR: 2

Knight how the n.l west looking like.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2010, 07:10 PM   #1372
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
What about the other issues I posted?

Stanton was born in the US. Born Giancarlo-Michael Cruz-Stanton. I think the name confused me. He is my buddy's roommate in Jacksonville.
I never had that....that's a bit nuts. I wonder how long that could have kept on.

sfg;
They lookin' like it's about 4 teams away.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-12-2010, 07:52 PM   #1373
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
I had Zito down for a cutter

say, anyone know if barry is still tossing a cutter this yr, i thought i read in more than one place around spring training time that he was 'done' messing w/ a cutter.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:55 PM   #1374
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Dishwasher

M.K.
Knight165
hey MK -

what did you mean by your 15 game rule in regards to Mike Lamb? Didn't he start the season the Marlins active roster?
Old 05-12-2010, 07:59 PM   #1375
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
hey MK -

what did you mean by your 15 game rule in regards to Mike Lamb? Didn't he start the season the Marlins active roster?
He did.
If a guy only plays 15-20 games for a team....I will sometimes swap him out for someone else(if he's released)
I may have swapped him and Mantkeiwicz(sp) in the set.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-12-2010, 08:06 PM   #1376
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
He did.
If a guy only plays 15-20 games for a team....I will sometimes swap him out for someone else(if he's released)
I may have swapped him and Mantkeiwicz(sp) in the set.

M.K.
Knight165
Mike lamb clear waivers today.he back to AAA
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »