Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 11:08 AM   #1345
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanman2425
Why don't you just boost all of the Twins players' ratings yourself? You can jack them all the way up so you can mash in your franchise. For the rest of us, we really like the realism of these rosters.

It's annoying as hell when people come on here, representing their favorite team, begging Knight to take a look at "their guy" and boost his ratings and/or potential. If you want the guys on your team rated higher, go ahead and do it yourself.
It's annoying when they do this man. They can do it there selfs if they want too, no need to beg Knight to boost there guy's. Be grateful that Knight and Co. are putting there time into these rosters.
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2010, 11:23 AM   #1346
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

I'd rather not throw any draft players into the set at this point.
We'll have to use that A for a current player.
I'm sorry to stir the pot so much! I thought it would be a pretty simple pick.
Ksig.....let me ask you, if Ramos was on a team that needed a C at the MLB level, would that change your mind on him?....you bring up Mauer blocking him.
I know Koshansky, and although he had monster minor league power, I don't consider him at the same prospect level of Ramos.
Okay...I'll figure it out

Now..Karle....I LOVE the idea ...and don't get me wrong. If they ever went down the single player download route, I'd be glad to be put out of business!

Although I already had the NL EAST completed for v1....I still had to go in and clean up those teams a bit....make sure they had all their 40 man players and players that played this year so far(MLB). I did that last night, since I didn't have time to go through one entire team properly. Quite a few moves even on "completed" teams!
I'm going to have a few extra D rated players also now(Mike Lamb went to the FA list...I imposed my 15 game rule )...and someone else. I'll try and use them as well as the A player to rid a team of someone who didn't make the team, but we left on due to running out of editable players.(don't start screaming DAVID WEATHERS!....SO and SO! )

Also, I'm very confused about Ian Kennedy. SCEA properly has him as being born in the USA...yet he is still being picked for the WORLD in the Futures Game. Heck, I think I'll try switching him to being born out of the US and see what happens.

I got a few inquiries about Javier Arias.....we missed him on v1...he is not real, and he is gone from Balt. ....

Work the next couple of days...but I'll try and get some in anyway. I'll keep you guys in the loop.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-12-2010, 11:24 AM   #1347
Pro

OVR: 9

I am with Vanman, I can't stand reading all boost this guy boost that guy posts. I hope these rosters come out soon so we can stop reading all of these posts but it probably won't stop after v2 comes out because more people will beg for some single A to be an A potential prospect.
Frontier League baseball: London Rippers
Old 05-12-2010, 11:33 AM   #1348
Rookie

Vanman2425's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Ksig.....let me ask you, if Ramos was on a team that needed a C at the MLB level, would that change your mind on him?....you bring up Mauer blocking him.
I know Koshansky, and although he had monster minor league power, I don't consider him at the same prospect level of Ramos.

Now..Karle....I LOVE the idea ...and don't get me wrong. If they ever went down the single player download route, I'd be glad to be put out of business!

Although I already had the NL EAST completed for v1....I still had to go in and clean up those teams a bit....make sure they had all their 40 man players and players that played this year so far(MLB). I did that last night, since I didn't have time to go through one entire team properly. Quite a few moves even on "completed" teams!
I'm going to have a few extra D rated players also now(Mike Lamb went to the FA list...I imposed my 15 game rule )...and someone else. I'll try and use them as well as the A player to rid a team of someone who didn't make the team, but we left on due to running out of editable players.(don't start screaming DAVID WEATHERS!....SO and SO! )

Also, I'm very confused about Ian Kennedy. SCEA properly has him as being born in the USA...yet he is still being picked for the WORLD in the Futures Game. Heck, I think I'll try switching him to being born out of the US and see what happens.

I got a few inquiries about Javier Arias.....we missed him on v1...he is not real, and he is gone from Balt. ....

Work the next couple of days...but I'll try and get some in anyway. I'll keep you guys in the loop.

M.K.
Knight165
Please excuse my Oriole ignorance, I'm a Giants fan, but Javier Arias isn't real!? Damnit! I've had an Oriole franchise just for fun, and that guy had been raking in AAA and when I had to put Markakis on the DL, I called up Arias and I hit 2 HRs with him in about 4 games. Bummer.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:10 PM   #1349
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
V2 is not done yet.
I know v2 isn't done yet but i was saying if they wanted it in v2 I could help out and start as soon as they wanted me to

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 05-12-2010, 12:27 PM   #1350
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanman2425
Please excuse my Oriole ignorance, I'm a Giants fan, but Javier Arias isn't real!? Damnit! I've had an Oriole franchise just for fun, and that guy had been raking in AAA and when I had to put Markakis on the DL, I called up Arias and I hit 2 HRs with him in about 4 games. Bummer.
Haha....sorry.
You're going to have to call up Corey Patterson in v2.

husker...
I haven't done lineups or setting the 40 man yet....I could use your help with that if you have the time.
The original 40 man might be tough(with injuries...things have changed)...
I use the MiLB schedule/boxscores to determine the most used lineups.
Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-12-2010, 12:39 PM   #1351
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Haha....sorry.
You're going to have to call up Corey Patterson in v2.

husker...
I haven't done lineups or setting the 40 man yet....I could use your help with that if you have the time.
The original 40 man might be tough(with injuries...things have changed)...
I use the MiLB schedule/boxscores to determine the most used lineups.
Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165
yes I'd definatly be interested in helping out, like I told razr I'm disabled and don't work and have all the tine in the world so I can help ou in anyway needed. just let me know where u need help

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2010, 12:59 PM   #1352
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

M.K.
Knight165
so knight your down to two division.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »