Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 02:44 PM   #1361
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Hey Guys,
I have decided to adjust the SCEA attribute edits to reflect this year somewhat. Originally I was hedging a bit because it was an opening day set so I was just gonna use the edits for 09-08-07. But being that we have a nice size sample set for this year Ill go forward with it. That being said Im am using the numbers I already calculated then adjusting off of them, not prorating this years stats over say 600 AB's. Why? Because in some instances it could be just a hot start or in some it could be pitchers making adjustments and of course in some it could be for real. For instance Vernon Wells is gonna get a big boost in numbers from my spreadsheet. He's back I dont think that anyone can argue that point. But what about Chris B. Young, hes hitting .300 right now with power and speed. .300 hitter? Peripherals say no way and I dont think he hit .300 at any level in the minors PLUS hes coming off 2 sub .236 years. So he gets a very slight boost as I do not think he warrants a .300 (or .290 or .280) average in game. Again myself and TD (Bahnzo? Knight?? pretty please....K-Sig???) will QA the set prior to release to make the SCEA players it as real as possible. Any opinions? Any objections that want just 09-08-07 rerates?
Slight increases are perfect. He wont sustain the average, but may put up decent homer numbers. He was always a great prospect. He is also coming into the age range where players traditionally figure it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2010, 02:55 PM   #1362
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
Hey Jethro, I have plenty on Fields. Give me a little time and I will get you back. I have to meet with a few players and their families today.
Hey ksig24 every scouted the giants .I hear they have top 5 farm system behind teams like rangers,rays,a's and others.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:59 PM   #1363
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Knight,

Couple of notes.

We have Matt Dominguez as an A potential and I see him more of a B.

That freaking Arias guy on BAL is a beast, but wtf, who is he? SCEA's dishwasher?

Franchise notes: Played a few early season AA Marlins games to get a feel for Stanton, but the game wont allow my lineup changes. I sub out a few players to put in Galloway, Osvaldo Martinez etc, but the lineups do not stick and the players I sub in disappear from the roster in the game.

I also got into a pretty intense situation started off looking at two good strikes down 0-2 in the count with bases loaded. I then battle back into a 9 pitch AB and worked my way into a full count. The next pitch was a ball in the dirt yet the count now read 4-2, fouled off the next pitch and took the next count now reads 5-2!!!! I finally grounded out weakly and ended up losing by a run.

Is this some kind of glitch? What to I do in order to get my lineups to stick?

Futures game note: still two Thomas Neal's and Mike Stanton still on the USA. World rosters all jacked up, however saw some new names on their roster. Truinfel, Montero, Lawrie, no Martin Perez this time.

Ramos: I think that we could defend an A potential given that he had a place to play. There is no doubt in my mind given his tool set.

I am not a biased fan either in any aspect. If you can play then I will recognize the talents.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #1364
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfg27
Hey ksig24 every scouted the giants .I hear they have top 5 farm system behind teams like rangers,rays,a's and others.
Seen many Giants prospects. Liking what I see too. Adrianza, Crawford, Kiechnick, Neal, Noonan, Wheeler.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:12 PM   #1365
Pro

OVR: 5

KSIG,
Thanks for your help on Fields, people in Michigan have not been that pumped about a draft pick since Ryan Anderson 6'10" lefty from Divine Child was selected. Our Detroit leagues send a lot of kids to northern schools, Michigan, Big Ten.. etc, but not many come with the hype of the kids south of the Mason Dixon line. I am jealous of the southerners and California kids being able to play year round.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2010, 04:54 PM   #1366
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyhartsdaughter
seconded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
I simply request this to be the last version. Let Knight finish the minors, include the edits from Razr/Strut for the next version (which is what I'm waiting for) then yours.
Uh people, that was the way it was planned to be from the get LMAOOOO. After v2 stock and after the set with the stock players and edits from Razr will be a set with total SCEA re-edits for the part of the community that wants it.

Another year, and here we go again.

Last edited by JaSnake16; 05-12-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:13 PM   #1367
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrotull
KSIG,
Thanks for your help on Fields, people in Michigan have not been that pumped about a draft pick since Ryan Anderson 6'10" lefty from Divine Child was selected. Our Detroit leagues send a lot of kids to northern schools, Michigan, Big Ten.. etc, but not many come with the hype of the kids south of the Mason Dixon line. I am jealous of the southerners and California kids being able to play year round.
I feel you there. I too am from where baseball is lived for about four months. I can remember our season being delayed in April due to snow when I was in HS.

I actually have a friend of mine that is his teammate in Lakeland right now so I am gonna facebook him and ask him what he thinks. I will do some other research too, but I do remember people being excited about Fields at some point last year because of his lineage.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:21 PM   #1368
Pro

OVR: 5

Thanks again KSIG. One of the few things I have heard from the minors is that Avisail Garcia is on of the youngest in the Tigers system to play at West Michigan Whitecaps, and that Rawley Bishop is tearing it up right now.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »