Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 01:18 PM   #1353
WAT

Mr. Franchise's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Hey Knight, how you liking Ike Davis?

Nice catch.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:53 PM   #1354
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

Hey Guys,
I have decided to adjust the SCEA attribute edits to reflect this year somewhat. Originally I was hedging a bit because it was an opening day set so I was just gonna use the edits for 09-08-07. But being that we have a nice size sample set for this year Ill go forward with it. That being said Im am using the numbers I already calculated then adjusting off of them, not prorating this years stats over say 600 AB's. Why? Because in some instances it could be just a hot start or in some it could be pitchers making adjustments and of course in some it could be for real. For instance Vernon Wells is gonna get a big boost in numbers from my spreadsheet. He's back I dont think that anyone can argue that point. But what about Chris B. Young, hes hitting .300 right now with power and speed. .300 hitter? Peripherals say no way and I dont think he hit .300 at any level in the minors PLUS hes coming off 2 sub .236 years. So he gets a very slight boost as I do not think he warrants a .300 (or .290 or .280) average in game. Again myself and TD (Bahnzo? Knight?? pretty please....K-Sig???) will QA the set prior to release to make the SCEA players it as real as possible. Any opinions? Any objections that want just 09-08-07 rerates?

Another year, and here we go again.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:56 PM   #1355
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Haha....sorry.
You're going to have to call up Corey Patterson in v2.

husker...
I haven't done lineups or setting the 40 man yet....I could use your help with that if you have the time.
The original 40 man might be tough(with injuries...things have changed)...
I use the MiLB schedule/boxscores to determine the most used lineups.
Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165
Knight, first off I'd like to thank you for everything that you have done and as clearly noted, its is greatly appreciated by those here at os.

secondly, I am a college student home for the summer and currently have all the time in the world to fool around with my ps3. I would love to help with the 40 man/lineups or quite frankly whatever you need assistance in. please let me know what you think. thanks again.
Huskies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2010, 02:09 PM   #1356
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Hey Guys,
I have decided to adjust the SCEA attribute edits to reflect this year somewhat. Originally I was hedging a bit because it was an opening day set so I was just gonna use the edits for 09-08-07. But being that we have a nice size sample set for this year Ill go forward with it. That being said Im am using the numbers I already calculated then adjusting off of them, not prorating this years stats over say 600 AB's. Why? Because in some instances it could be just a hot start or in some it could be pitchers making adjustments and of course in some it could be for real. For instance Vernon Wells is gonna get a big boost in numbers from my spreadsheet. He's back I dont think that anyone can argue that point. But what about Chris B. Young, hes hitting .300 right now with power and speed. .300 hitter? Peripherals say no way and I dont think he hit .300 at any level in the minors PLUS hes coming off 2 sub .236 years. So he gets a very slight boost as I do not think he warrants a .300 (or .290 or .280) average in game. Again myself and TD (Bahnzo? Knight?? pretty please....K-Sig???) will QA the set prior to release to make the SCEA players it as real as possible. Any opinions? Any objections that want just 09-08-07 rerates?
my opinion is that its almost the middle of may. let's get a stock set out asap, then whoever wants to make edits after that, have at it
Old 05-12-2010, 02:18 PM   #1357
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
Hey Guys,
I have decided to adjust the SCEA attribute edits to reflect this year somewhat...Any opinions? Any objections that want just 09-08-07 rerates?
I simply request this to be the last version. Let Knight finish the minors, include the edits from Razr/Strut for the next version (which is what I'm waiting for) then yours.
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:18 PM   #1358
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanman2425
Why don't you just boost all of the Twins players' ratings yourself? You can jack them all the way up so you can mash in your franchise. For the rest of us, we really like the realism of these rosters.

It's annoying as hell when people come on here, representing their favorite team, begging Knight to take a look at "their guy" and boost his ratings and/or potential. If you want the guys on your team rated higher, go ahead and do it yourself.
seconded.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:21 PM   #1359
MVP

OVR: 11

So Starlin Castro's fielding slider will be maxed out right?
Old 05-12-2010, 02:40 PM   #1360
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrotull
I agree with Vanman but see the other guys point. I appreciate asking questions to folks like Ksig and Knight with objective viewpoints. I often find myself switching players to get better potentials in my Tigers farm system. I know that it is a move of a "slappy" on my part. I think it is of great value to be able to ask these questions, so that your own "slappiness" does not take over. I also have to say thanks to everyone who worked on these rosters.

So I will ask again does anyone know anything about Daniel Fields in the Tigers system?
Hey Jethro, I have plenty on Fields. Give me a little time and I will get you back. I have to meet with a few players and their families today.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »