Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 08:52 PM   #1281
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
Pedro should be on the U.S. team because he was born in New York.
http://www.baseball-reference.com/mi...d=alvare001ped

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/m...pbp&pid=476883

Not unless D.R. has a town called New York!
I know you are probably referencing Wikipedia...but I use MiLB.com ....Baseball Reference...BA Prospect Handbook or direct info....so you gotta get one of them to change it or have Pedro give me a call!

Edit:
Actually, don't bother having him give me a call....I just checked and he played for the US in 2009...thanks! Have those sites change his status immediately!

M.K.
Knight165

Last edited by Knight165; 05-09-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2010, 09:06 PM   #1282
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Perez usually gets the start for me. He's pretty highly rated though, right?

I'll check on Thomas Neal...I have caught a couple of dupes already....not Neal yet though(I know one is the Giants, do you happen to remember where you saw the dupe?

Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165
There is only one Thomas Neal in the rosters. I searched through every teams roster and only found one. However, there are two when it comes to the Futures Game one on the US and one on the World. Crazy man.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #1283
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Whatever stance was changed for Andre Ethier needs to be changed back to his custom stance. The edited one is not good.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:09 PM   #1284
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Question for the set. Are we making a players best pitch the x button? Or is the x button the pitch he throws most for strikes? There are a lot of players whom have 7-8 pitches that are secondary in the game o button. Thoughts?
Old 05-09-2010, 09:43 PM   #1285
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Very reluctant to get involved in the B --> A conversation, but speak now or forever blah, blah, blah. If you bump someone up, would you consider giving Starling Marte of the Pirates the leftover B potential (currently a D IIRC)?

I believe he was the 6th rated Pirates prospect by BA coming into the season and is hammering high-A pitching in Bradenton (along with most of the team). He is a very toolsy CF/OF prospect and management insists his defense is practically ML caliber now. Here is an article from ST, before he started raking in A-ball:

Spring Training: Starling in the Making

I know I'm no pro scout, but if I had to bet on one Pirates position prospect to hit it big -- other than Pedro -- I think it could be Marte. Thank you for your time, gentlemen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2010, 09:56 PM   #1286
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Very reluctant to get involved in the B --> A conversation, but speak now or forever blah, blah, blah. If you bump someone up, would you consider giving Starling Marte of the Pirates the leftover B potential (currently a D IIRC)?

I believe he was the 6th rated Pirates prospect by BA coming into the season and is hammering high-A pitching in Bradenton (along with most of the team). He is a very toolsy CF/OF prospect and management insists his defense is practically ML caliber now. Here is an article from ST, before he started raking in A-ball:

Spring Training: Starling in the Making

I know I'm no pro scout, but if I had to bet on one Pirates position prospect to hit it big -- other than Pedro -- I think it could be Marte. Thank you for your time, gentlemen.
I too like Marte and I have him rated a C/B potential. He should be rated accordingly.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:21 PM   #1287
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
Question for the set. Are we making a players best pitch the x button? Or is the x button the pitch he throws most for strikes? There are a lot of players whom have 7-8 pitches that are secondary in the game o button. Thoughts?
I think the X button should be their primary fastball pitch, (whether it be a RFB, 2FB, 4FB, Cutter). Then I think from O forward it goes in order of the best to worst (counter clock-wise)
Old 05-09-2010, 10:27 PM   #1288
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloia50
sorry to be a nag, any eta on v2?
Why dont you try reading some of Knights posts and progressive statements? Maybe you can find an answer you want in there.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »