Home

MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-05-2010, 10:58 AM   #393
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matz21Moabit
i donīt understand scea
this games is the best sports game iīve ever played and the bugs doensīt break this experience for me. so i can play without a third patch. but why they canīt tell us if there working on a third patch or not ?
now many gamers wait to start their franchise and scea should comment the status of a third patch
Because they are not going to release a third patch and don't want to hear the complaints if they reveal it.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:11 PM   #394
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matz21Moabit
i donīt understand scea
this games is the best sports game iīve ever played and the bugs doensīt break this experience for me. so i can play without a third patch. but why they canīt tell us if there working on a third patch or not ?
now many gamers wait to start their franchise and scea should comment the status of a third patch
I'm with you on this & happy either way. Patch or no patch, I simply want to know. 60 games into a franchise already & can't tell you hard it will be to continue once Knight's v2 roster set drops. I've started my franchise over 4 times already simply nailing down slider sets. If I commit to starting over ONE more time & a 3rd patch comes out in a month from now, I'd have to start over AGAIN. I LOVE this game & a little (ok, allot) obsessed with realism...

-GW-

-GW-
Old 05-07-2010, 02:28 PM   #395
MVP

Braves Fan's Arena

OVR: 11

At some point you guys just need to start your franchise and go with it. If you keep waiting it'll be June or July before you start your franchise and at that point you'll never finish one. MLB 11 will be out before you know it so my advice is just to accept the game for what it is and enjoy it. I'd much rather them start focusing on MLB 11 than creating a 3rd patch, MLB 10 is what it is at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2010, 03:47 PM   #396
Rookie

D3C4K's Arena

OVR: 3

I haven't started a franchise as of yet, as I'm waiting for Knight's v2 rosters. In the meantime, I'm setting markers in n8rocker's sound pack and just finished collecting and assigning team songs. I'd have to think that if SCEA weren't releasing any more patches, they would've said something in the bugs/glitches thread. Otherwise, what's the point of having everyone provide info on what needs to be fixed? I also don't believe they'd ignore the Sounds of the Show glitch. They were already concerned enough about it to attempt a fix, it just turns out the fix was merely cosmetic, as now rather than not saving or playing any soungs over 243, it's simply not playing them. I wouldn't lose hope, just give SCEA time to work on the issues.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:36 AM   #397
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

I'd love it if there were a patch that fixes much of the bad framerates during play that many have seen.

If the patch doesn't address that then I'll wait til next years game with new player models to play
Old 05-08-2010, 01:53 PM   #398
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braves Fan
At some point you guys just need to start your franchise and go with it. If you keep waiting it'll be June or July before you start your franchise and at that point you'll never finish one. MLB 11 will be out before you know it so my advice is just to accept the game for what it is and enjoy it. I'd much rather them start focusing on MLB 11 than creating a 3rd patch, MLB 10 is what it is at this point.
I disagree. They have until March on next year to work on MLB 11. I just had my amateur draft in the second year and there were zero position players in the draft. Franchise mode is rendered useless by these glitches. It shouldn't be too hard to fix some of these issues since a lot of them weren't in the game last year.

The people who are saying the game in fine are casual players.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:10 PM   #399
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

I can tell you this, I dropped $60 down for one of the most flawed games I have seen in years. I have waited for the third patch and it is obvious that it not coming.

No way in hell am I going to purchase next year's game when they handed us this mess of a game. I bought this year's based on their previous high marks but this one is no where close. I am almost starting to believe they broke this years game on purpose so that everyone would get next years game. Not that it was perfect last year but it was for the most part bug and problem free.
Old 05-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #400
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstl
I disagree. They have until March on next year to work on MLB 11. I just had my amateur draft in the second year and there were zero position players in the draft. Franchise mode is rendered useless by these glitches. It shouldn't be too hard to fix some of these issues since a lot of them weren't in the game last year.

The people who are saying the game in fine are casual players.
and the statement in bold would be false. I'm a die-hard nut for baseball, and while there are things I'd like fixed, I'm ok with the game as is. If I wasn't, I'd be playing something else instead of constantly playing a game that only aggrevates me.

And zero position players in year 2 of the draft? Are you sure?

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »