Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 03:05 PM   #1201
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
He's in.
(meaning yes...I added him already)

M.K.
Knight165
Thanks Knight, your work and the others work is greatly appreciated.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2010, 03:50 PM   #1202
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Just curious if anyone knows since I'm not home and won't have access to my game today, but is Doug Mientkiewicz a free agent in the game or will he have to be created? The Marlins just signed him to a minor league deal but there's a good chance he will get called up at some point this season.
Old 05-06-2010, 03:54 PM   #1203
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10

pretty sure he's in the game
Old 05-06-2010, 05:29 PM   #1204
Rookie

OVR: 2

I know it has been said numerous times that SCEA players wont be edited, but im curious as to why that? I woulda figured you wouldnt edit a lot of them, but only those who would actually need it*. Example is like Shelley Duncan. I believe his power ratings are about those of 30's, but yet this guy absolutley destroys the ball. I would figure he would be rated higher in power.

Either way, great job on the rosters everyone involved. Thanks
Old 05-06-2010, 05:48 PM   #1205
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssxtricky30
I know it has been said numerous times that SCEA players wont be edited, but im curious as to why that? I woulda figured you wouldnt edit a lot of them, but only those who would actually need it*. Example is like Shelley Duncan. I believe his power ratings are about those of 30's, but yet this guy absolutley destroys the ball. I would figure he would be rated higher in power.

Either way, great job on the rosters everyone involved. Thanks

Well I know that Robinson Cano should get a power boost. I know he isnt gonna continue this pace for the rest of the year, but with him batting behind ARod he is going to get more pitches to hit, he is going to come up with runners on base (Jeter, Nick Johnson, ARod, Tex).

This is most def going to be a break out year for Cano. We all knew he can rake in NY but the rest of the MLB is in for a show this year from the 2nd basemen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2010, 06:09 PM   #1206
Pro

rynecandy's Arena

OVR: 8

The big move for the Astros:

C Towels sent down to AA
C Cash sent up to MLB

They sent Towels to AA so that he and Castro (in AAA) can both get starts. When Castro is called up to the Majors, it seems they are going to bump him up to AAA.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:27 PM   #1207
Rookie

D3C4K's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_MaYiMbE
Well I know that Robinson Cano should get a power boost. I know he isnt gonna continue this pace for the rest of the year, but with him batting behind ARod he is going to get more pitches to hit, he is going to come up with runners on base (Jeter, Nick Johnson, ARod, Tex).

This is most def going to be a break out year for Cano. We all knew he can rake in NY but the rest of the MLB is in for a show this year from the 2nd basemen.

He hit .342 with 15 homers and 41 doubles his 2nd year, .306 with 19 hrs and 41 doubles his third year, .320 with 25 hrs and 48 doubles last year, and NOW he's about to break out?! That's just scary. He's looks like he's headed for .330 and 35 dingers, with another 40+ doubles. As if the Yankees needed any more help...
Old 05-06-2010, 07:57 PM   #1208
Rookie

thr33niL's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3C4K
He hit .342 with 15 homers and 41 doubles his 2nd year, .306 with 19 hrs and 41 doubles his third year, .320 with 25 hrs and 48 doubles last year, and NOW he's about to break out?! That's just scary. He's looks like he's headed for .330 and 35 dingers, with another 40+ doubles. As if the Yankees needed any more help...
Damn.. I remember '04 when the Mariners were shopping around Freddy Garcia. There was a big push that the Yankees supposedly wanted to trade Cano + for Freddy. But noooo.. We had the fantastic Jose Lopez coming up in our system and he was all that and a bag of chips. Ughhh.

Sure glad that didn't happen and we got Jeremy Reed, Miguel Olivo and Mike Morse for The Chief. Those guys worked out well.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »