Home

MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-26-2010, 11:18 AM   #385
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: MLB '10: The Show Patch #2 is Available, Post Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by videobastard
Any concrete info on a patch #3.
Nope. But, I'm sure we'll all be the first to know if any info is given out.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2010, 05:52 PM   #386
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefdad
Nope. But, I'm sure we'll all be the first to know if any info is given out.
I figure we have about a week. If we don't hear something from SCEA next week I don't expect a third patch.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:12 PM   #387
Rookie

1. has anybody brought up the fact that after 3 yrs in franchise mode the best players that have contracts expire never get signed to a team and remain a free agent and you can proceed through the next year and when free agency is available again and they arent considered type A's anymore you can sign them to whatever deal you want as cheap as you want bc nobody else will sign them bc no teams can afford them bc the young prospects coming up demand so much money that its pointless to play offseason stuff bc it gets so messed up... this issue needs to be addressed if it hasnt yet bc its a big deal...

2. the players dont have there real contract dollar amounts... this seems to be a real issue to me for a game that is so "real" its not even close to how these contracts are.

3. online play- when lookin for league theres 287 pages and the 1st page is all leagues made up 2 months ago and will be inactive. the first page should be the most recent, this will allow leagues to fill up with the most active teams bc they just recently joined it.

just my opinions.. want do you guys think?
Old 05-02-2010, 05:28 PM   #388
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstl
I figure we have about a week. If we don't hear something from SCEA next week I don't expect a third patch.
Shoot, I've been holding out on a franchise this whole time assuming that'd the issues were to big not to have a patch. It would definitely be a let down if we didn't get one.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 05-03-2010, 11:30 AM   #389
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRunAndShoot
Shoot, I've been holding out on a franchise this whole time assuming that'd the issues were to big not to have a patch. It would definitely be a let down if we didn't get one.
Well it's May 3rd. The devs have been off vacation for a month. How long does it take to patch a game? The started taking suggestions for MLB '11 immediately following the flawed second patch and we have heard nothing but silence regarding a third patch.

I think SCEA sees 30 team control as a big can of Raid for the bugs in franchise mode.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:54 PM   #390
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstl
Well it's May 3rd. The devs have been off vacation for a month. How long does it take to patch a game? The started taking suggestions for MLB '11 immediately following the flawed second patch and we have heard nothing but silence regarding a third patch.

I think SCEA sees 30 team control as a big can of Raid for the bugs in franchise mode.
I think your right and I am beginning to doubt were going to see a 3rd patch. I have not played the game much since my day 1 purchase and have been holding out for the rosters to be complete with all the edits and I also assumed that SCEA would fix the issues that the last patch didn't cover. Kind of sad to think that they would not fix it or atleast let us know if there going to or if it is something that cant be done this year. Starting to feel a lot like a EA game.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:48 AM   #391
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis72
I think your right and I am beginning to doubt were going to see a 3rd patch. I have not played the game much since my day 1 purchase and have been holding out for the rosters to be complete with all the edits and I also assumed that SCEA would fix the issues that the last patch didn't cover. Kind of sad to think that they would not fix it or atleast let us know if there going to or if it is something that cant be done this year. Starting to feel a lot like a EA game.
I couldn't agree more. Its kinda sad. On one hand this isnt a horrible game but it feels like the game almost took a step backward this year. I play franchise exclusively after rosters drop and there is just so many problems with it I don't think I'm gonna be playing this game much this year.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2010, 10:02 AM   #392
Rookie

OVR: 2

i donīt understand scea
this games is the best sports game iīve ever played and the bugs doensīt break this experience for me. so i can play without a third patch. but why they canīt tell us if there working on a third patch or not ?
now many gamers wait to start their franchise and scea should comment the status of a third patch
Nba:Raptors

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »