Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 07:22 PM   #937
Banned

InSainn's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Deuce
In the past, all the initial rosters were based on opening day. I'm guessing it will be the same this year and v2 will still be an opening day roster. So any moves after April 4/5, you'd have to make yourself.
That's what I was hoping to hear. Thanks!
Old 04-22-2010, 08:17 PM   #938
Rookie

aldogabd's Arena

OVR: 3

ok i dont want to be "that guy" asking the same question but ive read back a few pages and ive seen a few weeks and this weekend listed as the ETA for the v2 rosters? i just got a job where i am going to have to move away for the summer starting may 24th(without my ps3 ahh!) so i can no longer wait patiently haha so i am goin to go ahead and start my braves franchise unless the v2 rosters gonna be out in the next few days. again thanks and more thanks to knight and the fellas who put in work bc either way ill be using ther rosters and loving it! but if someone could give me a clearer answer id appreciate it so i can get to gaming!
Old 04-22-2010, 08:33 PM   #939
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Well...some guys want Razr's pitch edits...some don't...so unless Razr waited for v2...I really have no choice.
But yeah...it's another step for me.

M.K.
Knight165
Hey man, I'm not working on the file now since I haven't gotten anything from the face guys. If it would save time on your end for me to wait for v2 then that's what we'll do. I'm free for the pitch edits any time.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:33 PM   #940
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldogabd
ok i dont want to be "that guy" asking the same question but ive read back a few pages and ive seen a few weeks and this weekend listed as the ETA for the v2 rosters? i just got a job where i am going to have to move away for the summer starting may 24th(without my ps3 ahh!) so i can no longer wait patiently haha so i am goin to go ahead and start my braves franchise unless the v2 rosters gonna be out in the next few days. again thanks and more thanks to knight and the fellas who put in work bc either way ill be using ther rosters and loving it! but if someone could give me a clearer answer id appreciate it so i can get to gaming!
Knight said it would take him approximately a week after he gets the file, which he hasn't yet. So it'll be at least one week, probably longer.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:56 PM   #941
Rookie

OVR: 2

U think by now if multiple people were doing faces they would be complete. Dont know they will be awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2010, 10:04 PM   #942
Rookie

OVR: 1
ok ive never done this befor... how do i download and then put on my system? what are the steps.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:07 PM   #943
Rookie

OVR: 1
How do i download this roster and save it on my system to use? im new to this.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:17 PM   #944
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Razr....if you want to wait....that's great.
That's definitely a little easier on my end.
Thanks...

aldogabd;
It depends on how many faces Franchise and berenjena get done.
If I'm just adjusting ratings...setting the players for each level(AAA/AA/A)...lineups/rotations and adding/changing players that need to be added(ie...some guys that might have gotten the call up since Opening Day...I want them in there)...then it won't take that long....a week at most.
If I have some faces to still do...a little longer.
v2 will be completely done.

Jeb;
If you go on SportsConnect.....you can download right from there.
If you use the link on page 1(it is the "early" version...not fully complete)....you can use a USB flash drive to transfer.

On a side note....the Classic Set I'm doing for someone who asked for it last year is being worked on right now. I've got 6 teams complete...and I have to say...they are a blast to play with.....even though the '72 Mets are getting their butts kicked in just about every game so far.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »