Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 08:54 PM   #1737
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

How about a release without the lineups. I don't do 30 team control so the lineups will be screwed after ST anyway. I'm sure if all the players are done people don't really care about having the opening day lineup set for all 30 teams. Then again I could be wrong.

P.S. I am impatient and a baby so when I saw that we are waiting another day after I read "I just got home from work and can just about guarantee a release of v2 tomorrow night(maybe late)...so it will be ready for the Memorial Day Weekend." I am throwing a little tantrum.

Last edited by RentToOwnage; 05-27-2010 at 08:58 PM. Reason: words.
Old 05-27-2010, 08:56 PM   #1738
Rookie

saints0221's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentToOwnage
How about a release without the lineups. I don't do 30 team control so the lineups will be screwed after ST anyway. I'm sure if all the players are done people don't really care about having the opening day lineup set for all 30 teams. Then again I could be wrong.
I tend to agree....shouldn't be any harm to doing a v.2 and a v.2.1. I second the motion.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:00 PM   #1739
Banned

ElectricWizard's Arena

OVR: 3

fantastic keep at it. Are you doing the lineups so that we don't have to do anything if we sim past spring training?

Terry Pendelton was a bad man back in the day. straight Pirate killer. I heard some Brave fans talking at the game something about McLouth's eye sight being messed up or something. They talked all game about anything and everthing and got annoying so I'm not sure if they knew or just liked to run their mouth.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:02 PM   #1740
Rookie

steelpirate's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by markpmitch
i guess i'm confused... are we waiting for minor league lineups now? no offense, but wont the computer just change them anyway? if the players are done, can we just roll with that? i don't know where we stand roster wise here.. just thinking out loud
agreed...who cares about minor league lineups if we have to fix them for franchise after every spring training anyways...i can do all those for every minor league team myself in a few hours...from what i understand the rosters are complete and now this husker guy is setting minor league lineups and he hopes to have them by tomorrow...huge disappointment
Old 05-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #1741
Knows what evil lurks...

JaSnake16's Arena

OVR: 9

For some of you newbies and those that are still interested, there will be a version 4 after Razrs is made available which will include the majority of the SCEA players rerated using the rostertool ratings averaged over the last 3 years modified to reflect this year (for players like Prado, Wells, etc.). That stuff is ready to go and will be placed in game and available a few days after the pitch edits.

Another year, and here we go again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #1742
Banned

ElectricWizard's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentToOwnage

P.S. I am impatient and a baby so when I saw that we are waiting another day after I read "I just got home from work and can just about guarantee a release of v2 tomorrow night(maybe late)...so it will be ready for the Memorial Day Weekend." I am throwing a little tantrum.
V2 will be out tonight. waiting a couple hours maybe 3 tops shouldn't hurt. the post time is 4 hours ahead of east coast so he meant tonight I think.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:08 PM   #1743
Rookie

steelpirate's Arena

OVR: 2

[quote=ElectricWizard;2041108708]fantastic keep at it. Are you doing the lineups so that we don't have to do anything if we sim past spring training?

That's impossible...You have to control all 30 teams to fix the lineups...25 man rosters causes more problems than its worth...you have to set the lineups after spring training no matter what...this is why i don't know why we're doing this
Old 05-27-2010, 09:08 PM   #1744
Rookie

saints0221's Arena

to ElectricWizard: Why don't you refrain from personal attacks and instead allow people to voice their opinion....sounds like someone is having a little problem tonight watching their team get plastered by the Reds, and also likely irritated that he can no longer hang out with consentlessberger at the bars. You're little commentary against everyone you don't agree with is really an embarrassment to you, and we are all tired of reading it.

Last edited by saints0221; 05-27-2010 at 09:09 PM. Reason: clarification
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »