Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 02:32 AM   #697
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhs16
hey thanks so much for these amazing rosters. i have compiled a list of edits that i have been using in my game called "mlb 10 giant list of edits" for those who wish to check it out, may be some players some of you may have over looked.

I have a small favor to ask...for the next set of rosters, could the person who works on the faces possibly edit Mike Sweeney of the M's?? his face looks nothing like him...if this is possible, that would be great!

keep up great work, thanks all!

bhs16
I second that. the guy in there now looks horrible. no idea why scea took the face scan out.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 04-14-2010, 02:39 AM   #698
Banned

OVR: 38

Fla , Paulino #29 but to get it to stick change P Sinkerbill to 61
Old 04-14-2010, 07:37 AM   #699
Brazilian A's Fan

brunnoce's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemulloy
i believe brounce is working with dorismary now, shame we lost a damn good face maker
The big issue is that my spare time to work on this would be this week, i wont have any time in the upcoming weeks and the file still with strut i belive so unfortunatly it didnt work out, i also love Dorismary's gear edits since i care ALOT about those.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:18 AM   #700
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Strut, any update on how many teams you've done to this point?
Old 04-14-2010, 11:11 AM   #701
WAT

Mr. Franchise's Arena

OVR: 33

I havn't heard anything from some of the other face guys. Anyone know what's happening?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2010, 12:29 PM   #702
Brazilian A's Fan

brunnoce's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Franchise
I havn't heard anything from some of the other face guys. Anyone know what's happening?
U should pm Berenjena
he was up for it

In my case i wont be able to help anymore becasue this week is when was going to have spare time to edit, since strut still has the file(i wont have time next week) i decided than to use my time to help Dorismary and his edits since i could do it this week.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:41 PM   #703
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

Are sliders playing a role in these ratings? I just cannot seem to hit that well with these ratings. MLB is no problem, but in the minor still not seeing any results. I have all settings on default while playing on All-Star, no visual aids. I have good timing and contact on hits, but still no extra base hits or homers. Winning 6-1 in the 9th with the AAA Indians. All singles.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:52 PM   #704
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I know it's gonna sound like defending...but I disagree with you guys on the power ratings.....maybe...MAYBE a slight bump...but

1. You absolutely cannot look at the ratings in terms of scouting. It just does not translate into the game well....AT ALL.
....-because of age and growth....start an 18/19 even 20 y.o. guy out too high to start......especially with an A or B rating....and he gets the call up way too quickly when team make moves either due to trades/off season/injuries.
.....-I try my best to take into account proximity to the MLB call up(which admittedly I haven't really tweaked for yet in teams other than the NL East)

2. You guys got me intrigued...so I took the Binghamton Mets against the New Hampshire Fisher Cats....Brad Holt vs. Kyle Drabek.....Legend pitching/H.O.F. hitting....default contact/power...solid hits +1(that's my only change in sliders)....at Sportsmans Park.
...-in the game I hit a homerun(CRUSHED IT) with Reese Havens(33/27-49/40 contact/power)...and two doubles...one with Jefry Marte(27/31-31/35) and Wilmer Flores(36/39-25-29)(no cheapies either...the doubles were a solid gap shot...the Marte one hit off the RF wall)
....-and the Fisher Cats did the same(actually a triple...but it was the first hit of the game..and I had the markers off...so I had no idea where it was going...but it hit off the wall also)...a homer by Adam Loewen(32/35-33/30)...and doubles(this was the "triple") by Jake Marisnick(31/33-28/39) and C.J. Ebarb(28/25-22-27)...
...another thing to keep in mind...I SUCK at hitting .....
so...

It's a balancing act a little with this game.
Just my thoughts on it.

M.K.
Knight165
I guess I am just having a major issue with the fact that there are so many categories for us to tweak. There are really only 5 tools that we evaluate on a numbers basis. I have no idea why one would allow an increase to arm strength, arm is what it is, either you have it or you dont. I have struggled with trying to come up with a ratings scale in this game relative to real ratings. Mike Stanton is a prime example as he has 80 raw power now. If his power is high and is contact is low which it should be doesnt that just mean his avg will be where it should be but his homer numbers should be up on balls he connects on? I have simmed a ton of seasons only to see Hank Blalock lead the minors in homers with 25 or so and all the top prospects be in the 8-18 range. I guess I just dont get it attribute speaking.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »