Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 10:16 PM   #553
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
You can edit the majority of the minor league players. It doesn't have to be one of the players that was created as a completely new player. Also, when you start a franchise, there are new fake editable minor league players who you can edit in the free agent pool.
Cool, thanks for the help!
Old 04-09-2010, 10:18 PM   #554
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rscotm2
Cool, thanks for the help!
You're welcome. Also, a few of those new editable players should have an A potential rating.

Last edited by Jason_19; 04-09-2010 at 11:57 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:55 PM   #555
Rookie

OVR: 6

i know this first version wasn't edited much as far as attributes and such, but for whoever is in charge of things like pitcher stamina what should the guys with 98 and 99 stamina be changed to? i was thinkin maybe taking it down by 2 or 3 points. i'd rather just make small changes like these on my own instead of waiting for future versions, that way i can get my franchise rolling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2010, 12:11 AM   #556
Pro

OVR: 5

I just had a question on Avisail Garcia in the Tigers system. He's real young and talented, but whats the real story on him? He has a D potential in these rosters, but everything you read on him, from being signed at 16 to the fact at 18 he is still growing with raw power. He is already 6'4" and 210 with good arm strength and speed.

I was just curious as to what people thought, was it too low, or is he part of the Detroit slappy hype machine.

I myself am a Tigers fan, so I was holding out hope someone here could give me some fodder for an argument I am sure to have with Tiger fans who bought the cap after 2006.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:54 AM   #557
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23Rampage23
Not sure if anyone mentioned it or not (I checked the first 20 or so pages) but Arodys Vizcaino is no longer in the Yankees minor league system, he was traded to the Braves in the Javier deal.
I actually I found Arodys on the Braves roster as well so someone must have just forgotten and made one for each team so just remember to make the Yankees Arodys Vizcaino someone else.

Also on the Yankees minor league system Dellin Betances is a starting pitcher and will miss the whole season due to TJ surgery so I don't know if you want to take him out or not.

One final thing you should add Christian Garcia to the Yankees he is a 6'5, 215 pound right handed starting pitcher from Miami in Trenton with some good potential. Reports are he has a plus curve ball that sits 79-82 MPH with the makings of a plus change at 80-83 MPH and his fastball is around 90-94 MPH.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:01 AM   #558
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can we get a list of players that are on rosters just to fill them out? I didn't even know David Weathers was still pitching, let alone on the Reds...

Dayan Viciedo should be maybe a B prospect instead of D, as should Jordan Danks. Very likely large pieces of the ChiSox future within the next two years.

So am I to understand I need to create these guys?

Last edited by mrgoodkat; 04-10-2010 at 01:07 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:20 AM   #559
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_rad13
Just wondering does anyone of you three do equipments edits for the rosters?
Im doing a REAL full gear edited version of Knights OS V.1 with real time lineups that will be baked fresh daily throughot the year .
They included improved cap faces with all fixed jersey #s , tweaked lineup logic and I added all the imput in this thread.
FYI to all gear editors :
I just finished a full gear edit on Every MLB catcher and it only took 10 hours plus do to the Edit catcher gear team color are messed up with Chest protectors and shin guards .
so I create each starter with a chest protector with team colors 1,2,3 and then took them in game and wrote down the results because they differ greatly from whats in the edit gear screen.
Then with the color results written down I then started my edits .
Thank gosh it was only the Catcher gear mentioned but I would advise not to use team defeault colors and always use TEAM COLORS when possible when editing Shin guards and Chest protectors it would also be cool if SCEA could eventually add real team uniforms in the edit screen .
I will be posting my WIP version of the original 1.5 with all the fixes mentioned here with real gear added daily thanks to Knight and crew .
So if you want a taste drop me a Pm but remember mine are mostly for one single season Real MLB for guys who like to play along with the real mlb but I do re edit all MLB call ups throught the season.

Ps. Treanor Tex is #15

Last edited by dorismary; 04-10-2010 at 08:32 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:36 AM   #560
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

I've been keeping up with this thread but maybe I'm incredibly dense - is the next roster an updated V1 with completed faces, stances, and motions for the minor leaguers? Apologies if this has been stated already, I couldn't find confirmation.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »