Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 12:58 AM   #385
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

never mind my moronic head forgot about the 40 man roster so i know what i need to do... thanks so much for the hard work guys this truly makes this the best game to play bar none....
Old 04-08-2010, 01:11 AM   #386
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: OS FULL MINORS V.1

ok idk if this has been mentioned (I did a thread search and got no matches), but Shawn Riggans is now in the Mets system. The set has him on the Rays AAA roster.

Also, is there a Paul Lo Duca or Mike Rivera in the set?

Last edited by gEO 3b 4; 04-08-2010 at 03:06 AM.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:11 AM   #387
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: OS FULL MINORS V.1

Getting back from a long, cold game tonight and seeing these rosters was sweet =)

anyways some observation on the white sox in addition to what people have already mentioned:

1) The Major League OF should be as follows for now : LF Pierre CF Rios, RF Quentin , you have pierre playing center, quentin playing left and rios playing RF right now.

2) Pitching rotation should have Buehrle as #1 and Peavy as #2

3) SP Daniel Hudson should play for AAA Charlotte, i think you have in him single A (maybe replace daniel cabrera (who was released per this thread) with him? http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=369695&src=162

Thanks for the sweet rosters!!!

Last edited by Bears_16_and_0; 04-08-2010 at 02:16 AM.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:28 AM   #388
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorismary
Pm me for my updates link but I wont post an offical Thread intil I get permission from MK or Ridin as its gonna be huge my Heyward is Perfect but Im looking for a guy to edit generic faces .
can you PM me your changes? I am currently workin on v1 to be sent to MK and Ridin for them to release v2 (might be v3 by the time they release it) but its going to include my stances/motions as well as #changes ive already done. perhaps i can send to you for gear edits when im done w/ it? and maybe secondary positions. you do know that there are "hidden" secondary positions too right?
Old 04-08-2010, 02:30 AM   #389
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20
Fantastic work guys, if any help is needed with pitching and batting motions please let me know!
Old 04-08-2010, 02:40 AM   #390
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyhy
After this version is fixed can I make a request that the pitch/stamina edits be the next thing edited? I know everyone (myself included) wants the equipment edits, but as far as realism and gameplay I (personal opinion) think the stamina/pitch edits should take precedence.

Not gonna say my opinion means everything, but I'm wondering if the majority would feel like this?
***MY UPDATE***
to be honest, i dont know if/what Razr is doing for these, I should contact him. As of the last day or so, I have been under the impression that I have the rosters as of right now to change stances/motions. Ive done all the AL teams jersey # changes already. I will or have someone else do NL as well. When I am done with the stances, I will pass the file to MK and/or to either release (after cleaning up the few things that have been here in this thread) or he will wait for the pitch edits to be added to release. My guess is they will release after I send it back to them and after cleaning up a few things here and there. It is also my understanding, that for the people saying that this guy is no longer w/ this organization, MK and Ridin had to fill out rosters so to speak w/ "real" players vs. Devs. So I think they put a guy like Joe Crede in the minors for the White Sox instead of joe shmo Dev. if it bothers you that much, just release them yourselves. Guys who are REALLY on the wrong teams will of course be corrected and those are the types of things we need to see in this thread. I am currently NOT doing equipment edits, JUST stances/motions. If someone wants to start doing a Word file for the equipment edits or take the file when I'm done with it so they can add those before we release it, that would be greatly appreciated. I think the pitch edits are coming last because they also take a long time. Its a lot of research and trial and error for the pitch breaks etc. My stances/motions take a LONG time as well, but luckily I saved my Word file from last year and it is speeding up the process as well as me taking some tips from the Stance Thread. Anyways, I am going to work on these for a lil bit longer tonight before going to sleep and try to get my stances/motions done by the end of the weekend. Some guys here and there might need to be added later (in my IN SEASON thread) because they haven't played yet therefore video of them might be scarce, but they will be done roughly 95%.

Hope this clears anything up and if anyone wants to chime in, go for it
Old 04-08-2010, 02:41 AM   #391
Banned

OVR: 15

comparing joe crede to joe schmo dev makes me sad =( 2005 hero =((((
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2010, 02:43 AM   #392
Rookie

OVR: 1

Kind of disappointing that David Weathers in on the Reds Roster.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »