Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 10:40 PM   #377
Banned

OVR: 38
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewz23308
Is there anyone that would be willing to post what jersey# need to be changed for the major league teams?
I only remember a few Holiday #7 , G. Anderson 9 , Johnson 5 both LAD , Jackson Det 14 and Detriot as a team had alot of wrong numbers , E Carsildad sp cubs and around 40 others I cant remember as I went thru each 25 man roster but pm me if you want my copy as its basically the same as this original with all the things mention here plus #s , correct 25 man rosters and im adjusting alot of players positiions and just started gear which is a task but so worth it .
Old 04-07-2010, 10:51 PM   #378
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorismary
MK ,
I dont wanna bother you with PMs at this time but I have already started Full gear Edits from head to toe on this V.1 set as many stances and edit are subjective IMO.
I also fixed 40-50 players numbers , secondary pos and stuff like adjusting a few teams real 25 man roster ,Hughes more stamia and Edmonds being a lefty throw ect .
So Pm me if you wanna a copy and as always my prayers are with you and your family !
Once again great job guys .
any chance you could post all your changes, or maybe post your roster?
Old 04-07-2010, 10:59 PM   #379
Banned

OVR: 1

I have hardly noticed any lineup problems with the roster, if I have seen a few differences they haven't been that big of a deal. Great work, appreciate it as always.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:02 PM   #380
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccutchisclutch
I have hardly noticed any lineup problems with the roster, if I have seen a few differences they haven't been that big of a deal. Great work, appreciate it as always.

If you play as the Pirates, the Dodgers batted Furcal 5th and Huroda started 2 days in a row
Old 04-07-2010, 11:29 PM   #381
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Thank you to everyone who has worked on this roster set. It's greatly appreciated. Knight, I'll be praying for you and your family.

Many of the top minor league players were given very low ratings. Was this intentional? It seems like the majority of the minor league players (not just the top prospects) were assigned random attributes. I mean no offense, I'm just stating my opinion. I thought I had the wrong file at first, but I made sure that I downloaded the file that had a 98% rating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedard4CY
6) Sean Doolittle is treated like garbage, he was a force in '08 and had a bad year in '09, no reason to make him one of the worst players on the team.
Doolittle is no longer considered a top prospect, so his ratings are going to be really low, especially when compared to the other top prospects. I agree with you, a knee injury forced him out for most of the '09 season. He shouldn't be forgotten about (by scouting services) for that reason. For anyone who has watched him play, it is clear to see that he has the skill set to be a very solid major league player.

A note on Darwin Barney (Cubs): his defense (glove/fielding ability/throwing ability) is easily one of the best in all of baseball (including the major leagues) at any position. In the interest of full disclosure, this has no nothing to do with me being an Oregon State baseball fan or with me being from Illinois. I'm speaking from a scouting perspective.

Last edited by Jason_19; 04-08-2010 at 01:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2010, 12:34 AM   #382
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjsthebest
any chance you could post all your changes, or maybe post your roster?
Pm me for my updates link but I wont post an offical Thread intil I get permission from MK or Ridin as its gonna be huge my Heyward is Perfect but Im looking for a guy to edit generic faces .
Old 04-08-2010, 12:51 AM   #383
Banned

OVR: 21
Icon9 Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

these are 1000x better than the SCEA ones, but it does seem to me that maybe the potentials being screwed up this year did hurt the quality of the rosters. it seems like there are so many D and F potential guys on teams, and IMO D and F potential players don't exist in real life. nobody drafts or signs a guy that they project to be a D or F level player. no matter how good they are ratings wise, if you are a D or F, you can never be better than that, D or F. i know the potentials can change, but how much will that really happen? and even if they do, what are we looking at, a guy thats C pot, MAYBE, which still will only maybe barely make the majors. if a guy were a C to begin with, which would be the case with most low end prospects(IRL), then you have a guy who is projected to maybe make the majors, be avg. at best, but could breakout have his potential increase to B or Maybe even A, but on the flip side could go down to D and never make it. I think that that describes the worst prospects IRL minor league systems. otherwise, again, they wouldn't be in the system if they were basically doomed to fail like D and F pot. guys are in the show.

last year, these D and F guys were RARE in the full minors roster. i mean there'd be a couple on each team, but not a ton...and there were really no F potential guys on a team's roster. this year it seems like everybody's potential is basically one notch below what it should be. again, not trying to diss anyone, love the rosters with what they gave you this year(pot. glitch) and great job, but just my two cents
Old 04-08-2010, 12:56 AM   #384
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hi i was wondering is there anyway to make it so the lineups and pitching rotations dont get screwed up after spring training, I have tried like 3 times and everytime after spring nathan is back as my closer... any help would be greatly appreciated

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »