Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 07:27 PM   #361
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

After this version is fixed can I make a request that the pitch/stamina edits be the next thing edited? I know everyone (myself included) wants the equipment edits, but as far as realism and gameplay I (personal opinion) think the stamina/pitch edits should take precedence.

Not gonna say my opinion means everything, but I'm wondering if the majority would feel like this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 07:45 PM   #362
Pro

OVR: 9

I might have just missed this, but I didn't read all 36 pages. Are the ratings of players modified? If so, are MLB players modified or only minor leaguers?
Old 04-07-2010, 07:50 PM   #363
We Spent Some Money!

ZM Punk's Arena

OVR: 32

Fellas once again excellent job on the rosters.

Now I have to figure out who I want to use this year.

Knight, I hope everything works out with your family.

Adolphus Washington-Ohio State Freshman
Old 04-07-2010, 07:59 PM   #364
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyhy
After this version is fixed can I make a request that the pitch/stamina edits be the next thing edited? I know everyone (myself included) wants the equipment edits, but as far as realism and gameplay I (personal opinion) think the stamina/pitch edits should take precedence.

Not gonna say my opinion means everything, but I'm wondering if the majority would feel like this?
Majority or not, it doesn't make sense to have pitches next when it changes the gameplay more than stances, equipment. Equipment, stances do not change playing the game much. Changing most the 4 steam fastballs to running, sinkers, 2 FB instead changes the game much more.

If anything, should be corrections to the file like who is where, then struts changes, then pitching changes.

Last edited by dkrause1971; 04-07-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #365
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
I know this was not easy so I would like to say thank you very much for the hard work you guys invested into this.

You guys are awesome!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 08:23 PM   #366
Banned

OVR: 6

You guys are the freaking best!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:52 PM   #367
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Majority or not, it doesn't make sense to have pitches next when it changes the gameplay more than stances, equipment. Equipment, stances do not change playing the game much. Changing most the 4 steam fastballs to running, sinkers, 2 FB instead changes the game much more.

If anything, should be corrections to the file like who is where, then struts changes, then pitching changes.
I guess some people don't like the pitch/stamina edits
Old 04-07-2010, 08:52 PM   #368
Rookie

OVR: 2

Great work guys, I believe David Weathers being on the Reds (he's not) has already been mentioned, but a few other Reds notes:

- Danny Ray Herrera throws a screwball. He should probably have that instead of the 12-6 curve.
- Paul Janish's fielding attributes are way too low. He's legitimately a top 10 defensive SS in baseball -- he just can't hit a lick.
- Drew Stubbs is also being short-changed defensively.
- Neftali Soto will be playing C a few times a week in an attempt to convert him. Should have C as a secondary position
- Extremely nitpicky (I know!), but against LHP w/ DH, Dickerson should be in LF with Gomes DHing
- Please leave Fransisco down and Leake up -- that will most likely be what happens when Leake comes up on the 15th.

Overall, it's look real great. Thank you so much for your hard work. I wish the best to Knight and his family concerns.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »