Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 03:50 PM   #329
Rookie

MarcoRVD's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Wonderful! Last night I waited until 3 in the morning (i live in Italy) to download the roster and I played until six in the morning (yes you can call me mad!). Simply awesome. Now let's start my Mets franchise with Ike Davis as the starting first baseman!
Old 04-07-2010, 03:50 PM   #330
Rookie

SwinginAs12's Arena

OVR: 10
Why can't you edit the shoe colors or anything!?
Old 04-07-2010, 03:51 PM   #331
Rookie

Rosters look great - well done. Quick points:

For whoever requested the MLB site and mlbdepthcharts links, I can't post them as I'm quite new to the forum and get tripped up by spam prevention. Maybe someone who has noted the sites and can post links can do so for those who need them?

For anyone looking to 'fix' Marco 'Stretch McCovey' Scutaro (his height is a lanky 6'3 in the game and 5'10 IRL) - I performed a tweak by editing a low prospect to mirror his attributes, then zeroed out the real ones attributes. I swapped him out on the FA list with Nomah, and now #5 really DOES get to retire a Red Sox.......

I also note that James Russell looks a little/a lot darker in the game (possibly just not edited for appearance yet?)

The Russell comment is not meant as a criticism, just a heads up. Anyone levelling criticism at the results of so much hard work should 'Cowboy Up' to be the go to's or heroes of OS next year (IMO)......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 03:51 PM   #332
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyhartsdaughter
...if the set was built by 30 fans of 30 teams, every prospect would be A or B POTENTIAL (potential being the operative word). By your line of thinking, Lawrie is the next Mauer or Weiters. They're are far more A and B potentials that turn out to be busts in RL, then B, C, or D guys that become stars, These guys are more often than not relegated to career role players. (think Swisher, Tehan, or D. Young)

...your complaining about his potential, but didn't mention that he's a catcher now (listed as 2B) or that the guy in front of him, Lacroy isn't at the right affiliate level?
brewers don't plan on using lawrie as a catcher
Old 04-07-2010, 04:04 PM   #333
Rookie

loogs's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: OS FULL MINORS V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Real vs. Fake - someone mentioned Strasburg as an easy way to tell, and they're right. The maker of this fake actually spelled his name wrong, as "Steven". FAIL!
bingo

this is what helped me too. thanks a lot.

and thanks go to the usual suspect as well. you guys are awesome.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:05 PM   #334
Rookie

I am new at the franchise and different roster thing so this may be a dumb question so bare with me. I wanted to make some corrections to the rosters like Guzman being on the DL for the year and don't know how. I have injuries set to manual but it doesnt give me the option for injury and I dont wont to demote him cause he is out of them. Again any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:08 PM   #335
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

hope everything works out knight. thanks for the roster guys, i look forward to ver 2 (with struts edits) just a couple pirate things i noticed...Jeff Corselleti was released (maybe he can be edited into infielder Jose de los Santos) missing players...pitchers Ronald Uviedo (AA RP and on 40 man roster) , Justin Wilson (AA starter) , and Jean Machi (AAA closer). and as someone mentioned G. Jones should throw left handed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 04:11 PM   #336
Rookie

vegaas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyhartsdaughter
...if the set was built by 30 fans of 30 teams, every prospect would be A or B POTENTIAL (potential being the operative word). By your line of thinking, Lawrie is the next Mauer or Weiters. They're are far more A and B potentials that turn out to be busts in RL, then B, C, or D guys that become stars, These guys are more often than not relegated to career role players. (think Swisher, Tehan, or D. Young)

...your complaining about his potential, but didn't mention that he's a catcher now (listed as 2B) or that the guy in front of him, Lacroy isn't at the right affiliate level?
Lawrie is a second baseman, not a catcher. He is also the brewers top prospect in a good farm system. I also think he should have been an A.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »