Home

MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 01:28 AM   #209
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Thanks for the hard work guys, it's much appreciated.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:28 AM   #210
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

On the Yankees, Nick Johnson has a mustache currently. Obviously being on the Yanks with their whole clean cut rules, he shouldn't have one. Very minor, but figured I'd point it out. Thanks for the great work guys!
Old 04-07-2010, 01:30 AM   #211
Rookie

OVR: 1

Great work guys on the roster. I really appreciate the hard work. I was wondering if you would consider adding J.R. Murphy (Yankees C) to the next set of rosters? Thanks again!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 01:35 AM   #212
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by krulmichael
On the Yankees, Nick Johnson has a mustache currently. Obviously being on the Yanks with their whole clean cut rules, he shouldn't have one. Very minor, but figured I'd point it out. Thanks for the great work guys!
Actually Yankees are allowed to have mustaches;Don Mattingly, Thurman Munson, Ron Guidry, Wade Boggs, Jason Giambi, Randy Johnson, Johnny Damon (briefly), Brian Bruney are examples of players who have had them. Johnson is clean shaven however this year and it's impossible to edit his mustache.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:51 AM   #213
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeureally27
First off, great work with the rosters. Greatly appreciated.

Second, there are a few changes that need to be made to the Red Sox roster:
RHP Casey Fein spent a very brief period with the Red Sox in spring training, but was then claimed off waivers by the Blue Jays. As I understand it, the Blue Jays later released him, but brought him back on a minor league contract.

Also, I'm really curious as to why Reymond Fuentes' speed is so low. He is undoubtedly one of the fastest players in the Red Sox system. I'm just pointing this out, as I can go in and fix this myself.

I'm not sure why Dustin Richardson is listed as a closer at Double-A for two reasons: 1) He's not a closer and 2) He's in Triple-A. Again, I can fix this myself, but just pointing it out.

Jeff Natale (AA roster) was released on April 2nd. I realize you guys aren't magicians of some sort, so I understand why you probably weren't able to fix that. Jorge Sosa was released on March 30th.

Here's one that I am EXTREMELY (again, not mad or anything) surprised was omitted. Bob McCrory signed a minor league contract on December 12th. HOWEVER, he failed his physical in January and the Red Sox voided his contract.

OF Reid Engel and LHP Brian Shouse were released on March 25th.

RHP Richie Lentz was released a few days ago.

Missing players include:
Triple-A - RHP T.J. Large, INF Ryan Khoury, Angel Sanchez

Double-A NOTABLE missing - INF Yamaico Navarro, OF Jason Place

Now, if I may suggest, you guys could look into adding these notable players that are currently in the lower minors...
C Tim Federowicz
OF Pete Hissey
3B Michael Almanzar

You guys might want to consider getting rid of RHP Madison Younginer and OF Brandon Jacobs, since they both are currently in short-season A-Ball.

That's all I can think of for now. But great job, guys! Now I can really start a franchise!

EDIT:Soxprospects.com was my source for most of the information I put in my post. It is a great site for Red Sox scouting reports if more prospects are created.
Place is somewhere in the rosters. Try A ball. Embree is also missing.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:57 AM   #214
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

is there going to be a thread for corrections and suggestions for us to post in?
Old 04-07-2010, 02:14 AM   #215
Rookie

OVR: 0

i'm a Pirates' fan. save the sympathy (LOL). i've been looking in the vault for a roster that includes both Pedro Alvarez (AAA) and Jeff Clement as the opening day 1st baseman with Garrett Jones in right. i appreciate that the OS Full Minors includes Alvarez, but it still has the default of Jones at 1st and Clement, nowhere to be found on the entire roster. he was our opening day first baseman. was the OS Full Minors only focused on the minor league player names? just wondering. i appreciate these forums and your hard work. i registered, just now, in order to post this reply. Thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2010, 02:24 AM   #216
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim488
i'm a Pirates' fan. save the sympathy (LOL). i've been looking in the vault for a roster that includes both Pedro Alvarez (AAA) and Jeff Clement as the opening day 1st baseman with Garrett Jones in right. i appreciate that the OS Full Minors includes Alvarez, but it still has the default of Jones at 1st and Clement, nowhere to be found on the entire roster. he was our opening day first baseman. was the OS Full Minors only focused on the minor league player names? just wondering. i appreciate these forums and your hard work. i registered, just now, in order to post this reply. Thanks in advance!
I was just looking at the rosters and it looks like you may have gotten the fake one that some idiot posted shortly after the real one went up. Clement is there in the real roster, and it looks like Alvarez is in AAA.

When you go back to the vault, make sure the OSFullMinors2010V.1 you download is the one with 90-100% feedback. The fake one will probably be less than 20%.

Good luck!

Edit: Because I'm from Missouri (Show-Me ) here's a shot of the pirates lineup from the real roster:

Last edited by bcruise; 04-07-2010 at 02:27 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »