Home

MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 05:33 PM   #473
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

That makes sense... I will just do that, and manually move the players up and down each month for every team then based on performance. And injuries on is fine with me so will leave that on. Thanks alot man!
Old 03-06-2010, 05:39 PM   #474
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25

Just had AJ Burnett and Alfonso Soriano retire after year 1 due to age. Little disappointed in that.

Soriano hit .270 33 HR and 110 RBI in the simulated year.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:39 PM   #475
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Wolf...havent really tested it, but the only thing about season mode is that u can used a saved/edited roster. It has to be default roster or roster from SCEA. Knights rosters for example wouldnt be able to be used in season mode. Other than that, season mode works great. I actually prefer season mode, but I want to create myself this year so cant use that edited roster in season mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2010, 05:44 PM   #476
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Ok, for some reason an edited roster worked on season mode! so ignore that last post lol...I swear it didnt work before and others had same problem. Maybe i did something wrong?? Im thinking franchise tho for me this year, cuz its like season mode if u control all 30, and set all the marketing and etc on auto. Also u get a contract with a team, so after its up u have the option to switch teams just in case u get bored with one or something.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:41 PM   #477
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
That makes sense... I will just do that, and manually move the players up and down each month for every team then based on performance. And injuries on is fine with me so will leave that on. Thanks alot man!
I love 30 team control because currently the cpu signs FA in season but does nothing with them. Basically have an 11 mil player in AAA not on 40. I add them to 40 and mlb roster and let them use them after that. Hopefully that is one area that will be addressed in the patch as well.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:44 PM   #478
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Yes...
What I'm try to tell you though is not to limit yourself to CPU Roster Control.
You can achieve exactly what you want with putting trades to MANUAL for everything.
You won't see any trades happen(UNLESS you allow them) AND the CPU will still make it's own roster moves with injuries(if you want them).
I'm just saying this so people will realize that they can achieve exactly what your doing ...with the 30 team control instead(which you can change on the fly to your liking) of CPU ROSTER CONTROL(which locks you in)

M.K.
Knight165
ok, I have not been around all week and this stuff is confusing. Knight seems to make the most sense with the above but if done this way do the cpu teams still move players between AAA and MLB due to performance?

Also are there any other drawbacks?
Old 03-06-2010, 07:54 PM   #479
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Diamond... No, the cpu will still not move players due to performance, only injuries. So you'll have to manually do it urself based off the emails you'll receive on the first of each month.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:43 PM   #480
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Has there been anything mentioned about player movement being addressed in the patch they are working on? I hate that the cpu only calls up players for injured players.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »