Home

MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #241
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormshadow1
Are you controlling all 30 teams?

I beleive Knight stated to control all 30 teams. one profile for your team, and 1 profile for all other 29 teams.
if you control all other teams and then set the other 29 to auto trade will the other 29 teams still trade with each other without you having to do anything (and not trading any of your players)? If so, that may be a fix to the problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2010, 03:35 PM   #242
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSeyton
ok, so you think what you are proposing is reasonable to do for 10-15 seasons? Please video tape you doing this and put it on youtube, after seeing that you did it I will use it.
You've been provided workarounds and you don't think they are reasonable...well KingSeyton, there isn't much else to offer, except for a patch. And that won't be available, providing there is indeed one, for a significant amount of time.

So either deal with the issues and use the workarounds or don't and trade in the game, I really don't care. But I'll be damned if I'm going to be mocked by you for simply trying to provide you with a workaround so that you could enjoy the game.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-04-2010, 03:36 PM   #243
Rookie

thinkblue_09's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
if you control all other teams and then set the other 29 to auto trade will the other 29 teams still trade with each other without you having to do anything (and not trading any of your players)? If so, that may be a fix to the problem.
Good question, from my understand of what Knight said was to control all 30 teams and basically turn trades off on the other 29 teams resulting in no trades being done without me manually doing it myself.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:36 PM   #244
Pro

jtott's Arena

OVR: 4
In all game modes......
With auto fielding on, both fly ball fielding indicators (dark circle and baseball) remain on screen even though they are turned off in the settings, and Profile
They appear every time there's a fly ball and my team's in the field.
I know that this has been posted in other threads, but do you / or anyone know if this is going to be fixed?
Old 03-04-2010, 03:37 PM   #245
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
if you put the other teams on auto trade, they will trade with each other, but you will still have the issue of the the cpu trading for you. And then you'd have to go through and "undo" all those trades.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2010, 03:38 PM   #246
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
You've been provided workarounds and you don't think they are reasonable...well KingSeyton, there isn't much else to offer, except for a patch. And that won't be available, providing there is indeed one, for a significant amount of time.

So either deal with the issues and use the workarounds or don't and trade in the game, I really don't care. But I'll be damned if I'm going to be mocked by you for simply trying to provide you with a workaround so that you could enjoy the game.
Well, quit acting like your work around solves the problem. I said it works for people doing 1 or 2 seasons but not for 10-15, if you dont have anything else to offer beyond that then stop posting about it. you keep saying 'you've made up your mind' when you keep replying with the same thing and we are trying to come up with other ways around it.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:39 PM   #247
Rookie

thinkblue_09's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
if you put the other teams on auto trade, they will trade with each other, but you will still have the issue of the the cpu trading for you. And then you'd have to go through and "undo" all those trades.
That's what I was afraid of
Old 03-04-2010, 03:40 PM   #248
Banned

Quote:
ugh, the search continues.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »