Home

MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #193
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I'm not all that knowledgeable about The Show's workings, and I'm seeing that part of the issue might be when your profile and global settings are not the same. Can someone condescend to explain what this means? I'm a little dense.

And when it comes to MK's suggestion about assigning a profile to every team, how is this done?

Thanks in advance for the help!
If you make 2 profiles....
One Trojan Man...the other CPU....
If you want to assign it to all the other teams except yours.....when you select all 30 teams...yours will come up for your team....CPU will come up for the team associated with it....the others will say NO PROFILE.
Go through each team and use the R stick to change through the profile assignments and choose CPU.
You can change it at any time in the PROFILE section(change the assignments through the season if you like)...you can also edit the profiles through that page(VIEW...then you can change them)

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-04-2010, 12:48 PM   #194
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Thank you so much, Knight. Yeoman's work being you!
Old 03-04-2010, 01:07 PM   #195
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34
Someone else try this please. I just simluated a whole season and i didn't see any stupid trades or people claiming guys off of waiver or anything of the sort. When I selected my team I put my psn as or profile name under the team control screen( i'm playing with the brewers) and I didn't have any problems. Also I am playing with the DEFAULT rosters. It seem like evertime I load the rosters for the season, all that other mess start to happen. I want someone else to see if this works. ok

1: Select team and put in your profile name as the user controlled team( i.e whatever team you pick activate your profile for them)

2. Make sure you are using the DEFAULT ROSTERS!!!!

3. TRY IT AND PM ME + POST WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU DO SO!!

PLEASE SIMULATE FIRST SEASON AND CHECK FOR THE WAIVER WIRES AND TRADES TO SEE IF ANYTHING IS GOING ON.

THANKS!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2010, 01:31 PM   #196
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Thank you so much, Knight. Yeoman's work being you!
As dave "soup" campbell would say "that's yoemans work out of the bullpen"

sorry that should belong in the little things thread
#1 Rule of Sliders: Realism is Relative
Old 03-04-2010, 01:42 PM   #197
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by KolbeSCEA
Try setting this in the FE prior to going into game (save your settings/profile at the same time to be sure) - I think we may have an issue where settings changed in game do not get correctly autosaved when you transition back to the FE.

-K
I am definitely seeing this problem...all my saves, profiles, rosters revert back to default when I restart my console instead autosaving and auto loading them
Old 03-04-2010, 02:05 PM   #198
Pro

cardsfan2222's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheTurtle
Franchise mode is broken in regards to playing as the Orioles. I have played the first game of the season five times without getting past the 7th before freezing. I have simmed ahead and played a game, only to have it freeze in the 7th.

I tried a franchise with the Nats and played the first game. No issues. I played three exhibition games. No problem.

And I've exchanged my game for a new one. Same issues.

I'm in a very small minority here, but not being able to play as the Orioles in franchise mode completely ruins the game for me. I'm sad.
I saw in the bugs and glitches thread people complaining about playing as Tampa Bay and the game freezing in the 7th. Have you tried simming past the opening series against TB and seeing if the freeze happens against other teams? You could try playing the TB games at a different stadium to see if that helped as well.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:12 PM   #199
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsfan2222
I saw in the bugs and glitches thread people complaining about playing as Tampa Bay and the game freezing in the 7th. Have you tried simming past the opening series against TB and seeing if the freeze happens against other teams? You could try playing the TB games at a different stadium to see if that helped as well.

Yes...it's Tampa...not the O's I believe.
I just played an O's game to the finish against Toronto(the second series)...pausing several times in the 6th-7th-8th and 9th innings.
I'll try TB now...in their stadium and in others.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-04-2010, 02:14 PM   #200
Banned

OVR: 11

So whats the word on the auto trade thing happening? I had it happen with the astros (i think I got adam lind from the blue jays? blue jay fan can correct the name for me).

Is there a way to get around this or do we have to wait for them to fix it (anyone know when it will be fixed?)? I'm ok starting a franchise now b/c the Astros suck so I won't play games until the 10th or so season, but if the PC is gonna trade my players it kills it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »