Home

MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 12:20 PM   #97
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWRMETS
Would a potential patch work with an existing franchise or would there be a need to start over for the waiver and attendance issues?
Based on previous years you would need to restart your franchise for the patch to take effect on your franchise. Which is why I'm waiting til Monday to start mine. Hopefully by then everything is fixed. This really sucks though having to wait. I've had a tradition for years now that I stay up all night playing franchise and creating my RTTS guy on release day. This year I only played online.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #98
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWRMETS
Would a potential patch work with an existing franchise or would there be a need to start over for the waiver and attendance issues?
its unknown at this time whether or not franchises would need to be restarted.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #99
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfmetsfn931
I am having a bit of an issue with the live roster.

When I download it and try to play it offline (franchise mode or anything else), a lot of players end up getting moved out of position. For example, Derek Jeter is moved to CF and Curtis Granderson is moved to SS. Or, Orlando Hudson is moved to the Twins and he plays SS and JJ Hardy is moved to 2B. I have seen it a few other times as well. Is there an easy fix to this or is there a different roster to download?
^^ This

Hopefully this will be fixed in the next roster update. Also during exhibition games players are immediately subbed out defensively from the CPU team. This is probably due to the position errors.
#1 Rule of Sliders: Realism is Relative
Old 03-03-2010, 12:32 PM   #100
MVP

El_MaYiMbE's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjew887
^^ This

Hopefully this will be fixed in the next roster update. Also during exhibition games players are immediately subbed out defensively from the CPU team. This is probably due to the position errors.

The rosters were saved incorrectly when uploaded by SCEA, its not a glitch just an error by the person who makes the rosters.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:32 PM   #101
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfmetsfn931
I am having a bit of an issue with the live roster.

When I download it and try to play it offline (franchise mode or anything else), a lot of players end up getting moved out of position. For example, Derek Jeter is moved to CF and Curtis Granderson is moved to SS. Or, Orlando Hudson is moved to the Twins and he plays SS and JJ Hardy is moved to 2B. I have seen it a few other times as well. Is there an easy fix to this or is there a different roster to download?
try redownloading the roster...Jeter is at SS, Granderson CF, Hudson 2B, and Hardy at SS for me.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2010, 12:33 PM   #102
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by superjew887
^^ This

Yeah. It is a huge pain. Looks like I'll join the rest in waiting until Monday (hopefully) to start a franchise.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:34 PM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
try redownloading the roster...Jeter is at SS, Granderson CF, Hudson 2B, and Hardy at SS for me.
Which roster did you download? Maybe I am just getting the wrong one. I downloaded it again this morning and still the same issue.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:34 PM   #104
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7

So they are going to pach all these issues?

I hope so. I'm waiting to buy the game until the franchise mode stuff is taken care of and fixed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »