Home

MLB '10: The Show Top 5 Second Baseman

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Top 5 Second Baseman within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-23-2010, 06:32 PM   #129
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: MLB '10: The Show Top 5 Second Baseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLNYankee
Alfonso Soriano in 2002/2003 had 2 seasons of close to 40/40 seasons. 39/41 in 2002 and 38/35 in 2003. 46/41 in 2006. 2004 he had 28/18, 33/19 in 2007, 29/19 in 2008. That is 7 seasons out of the last 8 with almost 30/20. Everyone the past 8 years has considered him one of the most over rated and they are right.

Kinsler is over rated because of the following.

1. He sucks and is mediocore on the road. .219 batting average with a sub .700 OPS on the road. That is not a small sample size because it's half of his games.

2. Texas is an extreme hitters park. 105 Park Rating in 2009 with a park rating of 104 the past several years. Everybody and their mother hits at that park. Texas is the complete opposite of Citi Field.
You do relaze he has played more than one season? Why do you always quote just one season? Im sure Cano hasent been perfect his entire career
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 02-23-2010, 06:48 PM   #130
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickey1331
You do relaze he has played more than one season? Why do you always quote just one season? Im sure Cano hasent been perfect his entire career

Kinsler career on the road is like a .250 hitter. Sorry but that is not the best 3 for a posistion. Not when 2b has Cano, Baldie, Utley, Hill, Zobrist.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:22 PM   #131
Banned

OVR: 8

I know im a die hard Yankee fan. I was born, raised, and still dwell in NYC, hell i'm a NYC Firefighter. I watch basically every single inning, of every single game, all season long. Get to the Stadium as often as i can too. there is no way possible Cano is not top 3. I'll give you Utley, and MAYEY Pedroia (Hate that bald gnumph, but so far hes earned his respect), but Cano should be MINIMALLY 3rd.

We all know his offensive production but watching him night in and night out his defesne is OUTSTANDING, to the point it looks like he's putting no effort at all out there. He has great range going both ways, and has a shortstops arm.

This is a total joke.

I'm not knocking Kinsler, or Phillips, or even Aaaron Hill, all very solid up and coming players too. But i wouldn't take any 2nd basemen in baseball over "DON'T YA KNOW.... ROBBIE CANO!!!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2010, 07:30 PM   #132
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

I like all of the love for Ian Kinsler on the boards. I guess when you're part of the 30-30 club and when you are in the top ten of home runs, stolen bases, and runs; that qualifies you as overrated. I also don't get the hate for him batting at the Ballpark. When half of his games are there, he's supposed to be on fire in Arlington. I think Cano should be a bit higher, but Kinsler being second isn't a joke, especially since his best years are ahead of him.

Old 02-23-2010, 07:37 PM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 2

I agree 100% with you PerfectZero. There's more to a player than his average - somehow 30-30-100 is overrated at second base. REALLY? But if there was a 40-40 player in any position, he would be named on the spot the best player in the league. And if you want to talk about Kinsler playing at a hitter's park, New Yankee Stadium is the biggest homerdome in the history of mankind, especially the right field jetstream....
Old 02-23-2010, 07:40 PM   #134
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDRZA
I know im a die hard Yankee fan. I was born, raised, and still dwell in NYC, hell i'm a NYC Firefighter. I watch basically every single inning, of every single game, all season long. Get to the Stadium as often as i can too. there is no way possible Cano is not top 3. I'll give you Utley, and MAYEY Pedroia (Hate that bald gnumph, but so far hes earned his respect), but Cano should be MINIMALLY 3rd.

We all know his offensive production but watching him night in and night out his defesne is OUTSTANDING, to the point it looks like he's putting no effort at all out there. He has great range going both ways, and has a shortstops arm.

This is a total joke.

I'm not knocking Kinsler, or Phillips, or even Aaaron Hill, all very solid up and coming players too. But i wouldn't take any 2nd basemen in baseball over "DON'T YA KNOW.... ROBBIE CANO!!!"
Let me guess....68 Engine.(I know a truckie wouldn't do this much whinin'

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-23-2010, 07:49 PM   #135
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Just to let you guys in on what I mean....

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2010, 08:01 PM   #136
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

This one is much more attractive...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »