Home

MLB '10: The Show OS Exclusive Screenshots (2-8-10)

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show OS Exclusive Screenshots (2-8-10) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-09-2010, 01:04 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp4baseball
I believe its the same difficulty levels in 10 but you can individually set hitting and pitching difficulties
oh yes, I remember reading about this. That's cool.

Either way though, the harder difficulty levels are ridiculous. I just have this thing with games in general... I feel like I'm not getting the 'true" experience unless I play on the hardest difficulty level. But LEGEND is just punishingly brutal.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:22 PM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB '10: The Show OS Exclusive Screenshots (2-8-10)

I posted in the new Pasta Padre thread without reading this one and I hope I don't get flamed. I wasn't trying to stir anything up but after reading this thread and the coke bottle comments, the reason we Brave fans get upset is because Turner Field is the worst looking stadium in the game. I guess we are all spoiled by SCEA doing such a great job on everything. It isn't about the proportions of the coke bottle, these aren't little nit picky things. The video ribbon that was installed in the stadium almost 5 years ago is a static, ugly blue painted on strip. There is a huge sign in right field that was modeled of a Cingular sign, a name that has been defunct for years. Now the base of that sign is a gas south K sign in real life but in the game there is this huge ugly neon sign. I know that nothing will be done again about this and it is frustrating.

I am sorry to bring this subject up again but I just wanted to let you know why the Braves fans are so vocal, we have been vocal for the last few years about these issues. In any event, I still can't wait til this game comes out and we can all enjoy this game which brings out so much passion in all of us. Thanks for reading.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:35 PM   #171
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

And with the last couple of pages in this thread I vow to never post another screen shot of anything Atlanta Braves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #172
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkm1436
I posted in the new Pasta Padre thread without reading this one and I hope I don't get flamed. I wasn't trying to stir anything up but after reading this thread and the coke bottle comments, the reason we Brave fans get upset is because Turner Field is the worst looking stadium in the game. I guess we are all spoiled by SCEA doing such a great job on everything. It isn't about the proportions of the coke bottle, these aren't little nit picky things. The video ribbon that was installed in the stadium almost 5 years ago is a static, ugly blue painted on strip. There is a huge sign in right field that was modeled of a Cingular sign, a name that has been defunct for years. Now the base of that sign is a gas south K sign in real life but in the game there is this huge ugly neon sign. I know that nothing will be done again about this and it is frustrating.

I am sorry to bring this subject up again but I just wanted to let you know why the Braves fans are so vocal, we have been vocal for the last few years about these issues. In any event, I still can't wait til this game comes out and we can all enjoy this game which brings out so much passion in all of us. Thanks for reading.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-09-2010, 01:37 PM   #173
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
And with the last couple of pages in this thread I vow to never post another screen shot of anything Atlanta Braves
And the crowd goes wild!

Last edited by nemesis04; 02-09-2010 at 01:42 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:37 PM   #174
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:

Haha! Perfect!

Madden 24: Follow my Vikes 'chise here!

Get off your knees blue, you're blowing the game!!
Old 02-09-2010, 01:40 PM   #175
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
You shouldn't. Most of 'em seem ungrateful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2010, 01:42 PM   #176
Rookie

OVR: 2

Well, sorry if I offended anyone, especially Russell. I know that you provide a fantastic service to all of us fans and appreciate the tasty morsels that you dangle in front of us and I appreciate all of your hard work and effort.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »