Home

MLB '10: The Show OS Exclusive Screenshots (2-8-10)

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show OS Exclusive Screenshots (2-8-10) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #89
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB10 The Show Screen Shots OS Exclusive (Batch 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetercanoturn2
That's great attention to detail, I would like to see stars in the skies too, I am absolutely nitpicking today lol.
Ah, see now you wouldn't want that. Ambient light takes away the appearance there are any stars out in the sky, much like why we have the appearance of a pitch black sky in the stadium when it's at its darkest as opposed to just a midnight blue.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 02-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #90
Rookie

Jays20593's Arena

OVR: 4

I'd love to see a shot of Aaron Hill in Rogers Centre, but I doubt it.

Game looks amazing though, can't wait.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:45 PM   #91
MVP

OVR: 18

That picture of Timmy is awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 1

I heard a rumor that it doesnt come out until March 31st!!!! Can someone please confirm that it still comes out the 2nd.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #93
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Ah, see now you wouldn't want that. Ambient light takes away the appearance there are any stars out in the sky, much like why we have the appearance of a pitch black sky in the stadium when it's at its darkest as opposed to just a midnight blue.
Your absolutely right Blzer, I did know that, but I believe you can see some of the brighter ones right?
Old 02-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #94
Rookie

Ghoste's Arena

OVR: 4

The Stewie pic is sick. More Rox pix please.

-ghoste
Old 02-08-2010, 07:51 PM   #95
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetercanoturn2
Your absolutely right Blzer, I did know that, but I believe you can see some of the brighter ones right?
Nah man, I don't think so. The stadium lights suck so much out of any surrounding light that the only thing you really have a chance at seeing is the moon.

That being said, they capture the night sky perfectly... it's just the transition that I'd say could be improved. They have a great base to work with though, and I was very pleased with having transitional lighting last year so it won't even be an issue.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2010, 07:57 PM   #96
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Nah man, I don't think so. The stadium lights suck so much out of any surrounding light that the only thing you really have a chance at seeing is the moon.

That being said, they capture the night sky perfectly... it's just the transition that I'd say could be improved. They have a great base to work with though, and I was very pleased with having transitional lighting last year so it won't even be an issue.
Hmm ok, Yea I'd love to see more sunset variations. Pink skies, orange, You know what I mean. My biggest dream is to see a summer t'storm roll in with lightning and hearing thunder rumble and to see it start to pour, never gonna happen, but it would be awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »