Home

NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-13-2010, 03:18 PM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

Ok I apologize if people are playing actual games and Centers are taking more attempts then guards are.

I was under the impression this is a Simming problem exclusively, I know alot of Centers have attempted 3's in the NBA game I think I've seen Shaq attempt a 3 this season alone.

Just think hearing about all the other actual gameplay elements they did work on should help people be a little more realistic on expectations from patches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2010, 03:25 PM   #226
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

yeah i can't really comment on it since i have the 360 but people are seeing it when playing association and myplayer i guess. also, this (then rare) issue was supposed to be fixed and simballer came on here to address it. apparently, it was made much worse but yeah, patches always both fix things and break them unfortunately.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:26 PM   #227
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Doctor: I have good news for you I can cure your cancer, but you will have the runs
2k gamer: I will have the runs
Doctor: Yes, so when can i schedule the operation
2k gamer: The runs, I don't know doctor
Doctor: Well in all our simulations the patient got the runs it may not happen to you
2k gamer: but there is a chance I will get the runs
Doctor: Yes, but if you don't get this operation immediately you will die.
2k gamer: I don't know doctor the runs is a big deal, I am going to have to think hard about going through with this.
Doctor: your an idiot, get out of my office.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #228
MVP

OVR: 8

NBA 2K10 Patch Notes for January - 2K Sports Forums

Do you see anything in this patch that says that the AI for defense will improve? Don't you think they would have said that since so many people have complained about it? Has anyone talked to 2k employees who can legitimately tell you that the patch actually did improve AI defense? I don't know about others but cherrypicking was not a problem in association, so I'm assuming this is another online thing. As far as actual offline gameplay, the only things the patch was said to do was to make passing out of the double teams harder, cut down on long pass accuracy, and cut down on pass accuracy out of contact animations. Nothing else is listed. If those corrections are what is making people shout from the rooftops that the defense is so much better now, then fine. But anything else? I'd like to see some confirmation from some 2k people that something was actually done to adjust the defensive AI.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:39 PM   #229
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Doctor: I have good news for you I can cure your cancer, but you will have the runs
2k gamer: I will have the runs
Doctor: Yes, so when can i schedule the operation
2k gamer: The runs, I don't know doctor
Doctor: Well in all our simulations the patient got the runs it may not happen to you
2k gamer: but there is a chance I will get the runs
Doctor: Yes, but if you don't get this operation immediately you will die.
2k gamer: I don't know doctor the runs is a big deal, I am going to have to think hard about going through with this.
lol that was good. even funnier if you made that all up on your own just now. yeah everyone is happy about the 10 or more fixes this patch incorporates, but you have to respect the fact that the 3 point glitch is a huge glitch to some, an absolute gamebreaker, especially for anyone that put a ton of work into their association. you have to respect that man.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:40 PM   #230
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
coming from the guy who says "your" and not "you're" calling people idiots. way to come on here and start going at it with people who have legitimate complaints. that's not what this place is all about but whatever.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:40 PM   #231
Pro

OVR: 13

I switched back to 2K after NBA Live's glitches and patch fiasco, only to enter a world with it's own glitch and patch fiasco...

I'm done with NBA games this year. I'll stick with Pro Evo 2010 and wait for The Show.

All I can say to both companies is: Get your act together. This is getting pathetic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2010, 03:46 PM   #232
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambf12
coming from the guy who says "your" and not "you're" calling people idiots. way to come on here and start going at it with people who have legitimate complaints. that's not what this place is all about but whatever.
Funny you point out one grammatical error in my post, thank you 2k gamer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »