Home

NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

Somebody call David Stern cause the NBA is broken and needs to be packed

Old 01-13-2010, 02:54 PM   #218
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsolidus

i hope you have a clip for oden,ben wallace and Dhoward

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 01-13-2010, 02:59 PM   #219
Rookie

All Piston fans should remember this designed play for Ben Wallace

Old 01-13-2010, 03:03 PM   #220
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsolidus

Do you watch the NBA? How often does this happen? What you are not understanding is that it happens EVERY game at least 5 times. The last four games in my association, Dwight Howard has taken at least 5 3pts in EACH game. How do you not see this as a problem? That video is from the 90's. Now, if you post a video with Shaq taking several three pointers in a game over the course of a season then I would say this is not a big deal. But since I am an avid NBA fan, I know you will not find any footage...for any center for that matter.

I think most of you online players would be annoyed if the person you were playing started hoisting 3pters with their centers. Yea, you would think "they are stupid for doing it" but you would be annoyed and not want to finish playing. If not look me up on PSN and I will gladly play as the magic and have D Howard shooting threes.

back on topic, I hope this get fixed. thanks to the person making a separate thread for this...I will be over there searching for a solution.
College Hoops 2k8 - 12-13 Legacy
psn: madness13

Last edited by kenzil; 01-13-2010 at 03:06 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:09 PM   #221
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

You guys also have to factor that your siming games, you can sim a season and the Knicks are the best team in the east, you have no idea what the situation are when these shots are being taken, shot clock expiring, full court loops you don't know, like I said before it happened to me in game twice with Ben Wallace both cases he was wide open, has not happened in a game since.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2010, 03:10 PM   #222
Rookie

I watch all Basketball us professional bookies and betters have to watch the sport, How often do you watch NBA basketball? If you spent more time watching the real thing then Simming videogame basketball you would understand that this isn't the sky falling like some of you are trying to make it.

Maybe if you started playing the game and not Simming numbers you would have more enjoyment.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:12 PM   #223
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

i think people are accounting for those situations...and also, people are not seeing this just when they sim. people are saying they see it when they play the game. either way, if someone's 3 pt. shot tendency is 0, they shouldn't shoot them.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:15 PM   #224
MVP

OVR: 8

For the smart alecs posting videos of some random big man making a desperation three, I ask this: David Lee has never made a three in his career and I'm actually in the 2nd year of my assocation so that means we are talking 2011 now and IN ONE GAME he shot 2 of 6. One game.

And again, I may be in the minority (I'd love to hear from some other's on the issue) but I'm not seeing these amazing improvements in all these categories that the patch allegedly fixed. I know that 2kRonnie wasn't listing every single thing the patch did, but if it really made the AI defense so much better don't you think he would have included that in his patch description? Instead he mentioned passouts. Not much else in relation to actual gameplay. The rest was tweaks to online and myplayer modes due to glitches. This patch was not designed to change gameplay much. I think (and again I may be wrong and maybe it's me, love to hear from more people) that these "vast improvements" in gameplay issues (that were never mentioned in being touched by this patch, then again it wasn't mentioned that the patch would destroy proper sim with stupid 3 pointers either) are merely imagination. Or possibly due to adopting certain changes and suggestions in other threads on defense such as changing the settings to absolute on the right stick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »