Home

MLB '10: The Show Fact Sheet

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Fact Sheet within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-05-2010, 11:03 AM   #193
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: MLB '10: The Show Fact Sheet

Man read all 20 pages. Everything looks awsome. The only problem now is that I have about 2 months to play/finish the many games I have in rotation because they will all be sitting, collecting dust when this one drops.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:04 AM   #194
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorismary
I dont play it but I thought they mentioned improvements like control all 30 teams in franchise as well as overall fine tuning ?
While this might benefit those that enjoy a "realistic" season, those of us that enjoy multiple seasons in "our" team don't get excited. With the way that SCEA works I am sure there will be tweaks that make this feel fresh..

Possibly more stats and stat tracking..better budgets....FA/trade logic.......would all be welcome to us Franchise users who would welcome the tweaks.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:09 AM   #195
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsfan2222
While the new gameplay features sound great, I'm disappointed there wasn't more mention of the upgrades to franchise mode since that is all I play. I also hate that weather didn't make it in again. Right now I'm leaning toward saving $60 and keeping 09 for another year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
Any updates/tweaks to franchise mode?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Lots we you will find out more in the developer blogs we do every year
i'm sure we got some updates comin for franchise...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2010, 11:16 AM   #196
Rookie

idesign2's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbury
maybe using .mp3 files like the batters entrances...dunno if this is possible
Yes, if you dig around in the Sounds of the Game thread you'll find sound clips of chants, yells, and other crowd interactions. Being able to add these to individual players (and to specific situations) would add a lot to improving the stadium atmosphere.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:19 AM   #197
Banned

OVR: 14

Is there shill fog?
Old 01-05-2010, 11:20 AM   #198
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by idesign2
In-Game MLB Live Scores – Gamers will get up-to-date reports on what is going on in the Majors including scores and notable status, such as HRs, complete games, etc.

Russell, is this for games in real life, or does this apply to games happening in my franchise? Didn't seem clear to me.
I'd really like to know the answer to this question, it's been two years now there are live scoreboards in the stadia, yet a score bar with around the league updates is strongly needed imo.

awesome fact sheet anyways......
Old 01-05-2010, 11:22 AM   #199
Pro

OVR: 7

wow...all this and for only $40 bucks! at least for those of us that did the amazon pre-sale!
Old 01-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #200
Pro

cardsfan2222's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
While this might benefit those that enjoy a "realistic" season, those of us that enjoy multiple seasons in "our" team don't get excited. With the way that SCEA works I am sure there will be tweaks that make this feel fresh..

Possibly more stats and stat tracking..better budgets....FA/trade logic.......would all be welcome to us Franchise users who would welcome the tweaks.
This is what I'm looking for. Something to make me want to stop my current Cards franchise and put down $60 to start a new Cards franchise. So far I haven't seen enough to make me want to do that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »